2015 National Meet Interest Thread

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This is strictly a thread to gauge interest. I organized meets in 2012 & 2013. I have become very active with the Facebook LS group. They have showed a LOT of interest in a LS meet. If I organized another meet in St Louis between the LVC and Facebook guys, it could possibly be double our attendance from pass meets.

I will need feedback from pass members that attended. Including help.

Please post your thoughts and possibly attending. It would be early to middle June.

The response with the Facebook guys has been crazy. Have at least 15 people committed. Looks to be the weekend of June 5th thur 7th.

Still looking for feedback from here.

The response with the Facebook guys has been crazy. Have at least 15 people committed. Looks to be the weekend of June 5th thur 7th.

Still looking for feedback from here.

Facebook link?

Was nice knowing ya izzy! good luck on the other side!

Banking on all those kids from Facebook who can't even fix their LS is risky. We have seen this fish before. 15 say they are coming then a week before everyone will back out

I don't do any major work on mine but i still love the car and keep it going...lol
I'm lost when it's down

Banking on all those kids from Facebook who can't even fix their LS is risky. We have seen this fish before. 15 say they are coming then a week before everyone will back out

Hey Bull, did you ever get that stiff thumb of yours looked at ?

2vl09ck.jpg

censored.gif
, you crack me up man!

Oh nice. That group's banner image let's us see your rear.

...The rear of your car.... of course...

Just want to check it out. I'm not jumping ship.

Anytime I check their page its like going in a time machine. They ask all the same questions people started to discuss back here in 2005. Or they show off their plastidip mods.

53618453.jpg

49976231.jpg

53618453.jpg

49976231.jpg

Go from this post to Facebook and I see this first on my feed. Good job. You win the internet today Bullschmidt:

image.jpg

image.jpg

I agree with Bull. Banking on the FB people is a bad idea. LS owners who can't even afford to replace all coils at the same time, are not going to drive across country.

is the same thing every time. 50 people want to go to a meet then about 0 show up..

The problem is that the LS has become a car that is now attractive to young, poor people who want to buy something "pimpballerYOLOswag420" for a dirt cheap price.

An ex-luxury vehicle that was originally 40K+ is now worth less than 10K for pretty much any version - and older sh!tty versions for less than 2K. That is a recipe for autozone modifications on a car that is likely running on 3 or more dead coils and some clogged CCs.

I'm in. Got to keep my street cred for the long haul baller award! That's assuming I haven't given in to the temptation to get a CTS-V off lease by then. That'll more then likely be at the end of the year as a christmas present to myself. :)

The LS Facebook page is brutal.

Highlights:

Candy Blue LS with 18"+ spinners sticking out

White LS, 18"+spinners sticking out, continental tire on trunk

PnP HIDs, PnP LEDs, ugly asp wheels, chrome venetian blind grille inserts, plastidip

It feels like high school.

Literally can't even.

The LS Facebook page is brutal.

Highlights:

Candy Blue LS with 18"+ spinners sticking out

White LS, 18"+spinners sticking out, continental tire on trunk

PnP HIDs, PnP LEDs, ugly asp wheels, chrome venetian blind grille inserts, plastidip

It feels like high school.

Literally can't even.

I know what you mean, it's that and constant arguing over ****ty mods.

What? Not at all what i look like. For a moment there, I had long blonde hear with Uggs on my feet and pumpkin spice latte in my hand.

But hey, to each their own / sausage calzone.

But drizzle summed it up with how the LS is cheap and attractive to young buyers. At my 4 year school last year, there was one LS and it belonged to a professor (10,000 students). My local county college? I've counted 7 distinct LSs this year out of ~5000 full time students in various degrees of fudged up.

I guess I just don't belong in my own demographic

Members online

No members online now.
Back