2014 Lincoln LS Calendar Poll

Those are from a VW toureg or whatever it called.

Found a pic on Google with them on a Touareg, they look a lot better on the LS. Or maybe I'm biased? Lol

I didn't know those would fit, I like them.

Found a pic on Google with them on a Touareg, they look a lot better on the LS. Or maybe I'm biased? Lol

I didn't know those would fit, I like them.

They have high enough offset that when used with spacers needed to bolt them on, they manage to fit. They are not 5x108 wheels so you have to take into account the spacer thickness once mounted. Same deal with the range rover wheels.

They have high enough offset that when used with spacers needed to bolt them on, they manage to fit. They are not 5x108 wheels so you have to take into account the spacer thickness once mounted. Same deal with the range rover wheels.

Ahh, ok. That makes sense.

Does using spacers affect performance or reliability?

Ok guys, Here's my last attempted to gather these.. I still need high res pics from the following entries:

LOL it was a three way tie (out of the three) for the last spot, so I'm going to except them all. Whomever gets me their pictures first (out of the list above), goes in.

If we have slackers from this list above.... 26 (me), 20, 14, and 27 may want to send me their's also.

We have several members that would really like to get this done this year.. so PLEASE get this high res's to me asap!

Thanks

You're in luck. I have high res versions of 8,22,27 and 28 I will email over to you.

Great work g-rell and bull for keeping this going.

:Beer

I can't remember if I am in it. But I want to change my photo to one of the fog photos I took recently. lol

I'm not sure either if I made it but i'd like to remove my entry. Still not 100% what the fate of my LS will be so someone else should get a shot.

I'm not sure either if I made it but i'd like to remove my entry. Still not 100% what the fate of my LS will be so someone else should get a shot.

Haha I don't think you made it in, but If you did just because the cars fate is unknown doesn't mean we don't like looking at how good it was :)

I will try to finish this up tonight so it can be purchased. Stay tuned guys

Members online

Back