2013 LS Meet Pictures & Thread

Regardless of where we have it next year, I want to help with schedule and times of events to make things run smoothly. Maps and addresses to locations for people who get lost. This will also cut down on u-turns :) I guess I'm just a planner. Imagine if we had 20-30 members trying to follow the leader...disaster. I also think if we had a firm schedule with times it would go a long way towards gaining interest. If someone has to drive 12+ hours to get to the meet and they have no idea what the agenda is, this may discourage them from coming. Its not that I didn't have fun this year, because I did, but no one knew the agenda till we got there. It was stressful with the wife and kids trying to plan their own activities around ours without knowing when and where we were going. This is all constructive criticism and I plan to help make future meets even better. Rollin did a good job planning this year but he's a busy man.

We have a volunteer...lol... Cool. Could use a little help. Maybe print out an actual schedule for the weekend of events to pass out at the meet and creat at the hotel.

I would definitely be down to help/assist in anyway if it were somewhere closer to me. With work and running a side business I really can't go somewhere more than 6 hours each way without taking a vacation :(

We have a volunteer...lol... Cool. Could use a little help. Maybe print out an actual schedule for the weekend of events to pass out at the meet and creat at the hotel.

Exactly what I was thinking. And also post the schedule ahead of time so people know what to expect as far as expenses.

Yep, Im in too. Sounds like a new thread has already started LOL... But yeah, a schedule, addresses, a planned cruise route, a nightly cruise, actual planned photoshoot w/ locations (i like pictures). as I mentioned, we have a couple bars (restaurants) around here in KC that will reserve front row parking for car clubs for diners looks awesome, and draws good crowds. (now those are usually our viper or lambo clubs out here, but im sure they'd still accommodate the LS lol)... And If we dont do your house next year Rollin, I park / cookout is a must. I can bring my smoker, or just a couple smaller grills.... Dont get me wrong, this year was a blast, and you did an amazing Job Rollin, And a alot of members had some last minute things come up that hurt it this year... stupid ICU.

I wouldn't mind having members PM their address or email their address over 'X' amount of time (Maybe a stickied thread) and I can plot points on a map that gives exact geographic-center location. And then we can go from there about a member who lives closest to that location etc. This way addresses are kept private and not on the forum for all to see - and I can post map updates as more members are plotted. This way maybe we can sway some of the west coast drivers to head east.

STL is not far from me, but it really isn't well-worth the 9 hour drive to see just a handful of members. I want to see 20+ turnouts. Where someone can leave early and you have no idea etc.

I wouldn't mind having members PM their address or email their address over 'X' amount of time (Maybe a stickied thread) and I can plot points on a map that gives exact geographic-center location. And then we can go from there about a member who lives closest to that location etc. This way addresses are kept private and not on the forum for all to see - and I can post map updates as more members are plotted. This way maybe we can sway some of the west coast drivers to head east.

STL is not far from me, but it really isn't well-worth the 9 hour drive to see just a handful of members. I want to see 20+ turnouts. Where someone can leave early and you have no idea etc.

Im not worth 9 hrs :(

Im down, who wants to plot... Ive got the time, unless someone else wants to

...he said he would dip member's cars for them.
...I dunno I think 9 hours is worth it ???

Ahh, yes. The old foot in the door, I used to know it very well in my show days...
I'd travel for hours or through a state line...if I needed to meet someone for a project
or future mod I needed or thought about doing...maybe or maybe not. Anywho...
Once that..."In your face-to-face" + "meet and greet", takes place it's hard to say no.
Especially (like me), when I won't leave his garage unless I get what I paid for buddy.

...about your pics...I'm defo sporting major woody, right now. SWHINNGGG

Decided to go ahead and finally throw the picture I got up on here. Not the greatest, but they are from my phone, so I relied on the other guys to get the good pictures, but I thought I'd share.

ls3.jpg
ls.jpg
ls1.jpg
ls4.jpg
ls5.jpg
ls6.jpg
ls7.jpg
ls8.jpg

Tried experimenting with the panorama on my phone, didn't turn out terrible.

ls.jpg

ls1.jpg

ls2.jpg

ls3.jpg

ls4.jpg

ls5.jpg

ls6.jpg

ls7.jpg

ls8.jpg

That looks like so much fun, I wish I could have been there. All the LS's look Great! Maybe next year.

Dang it, wish we could have LS meets here in Memphis, down south.

Members online

No members online now.
Back