2010 SS Camaro

Those are sweet cars! A friend of mine brought one over about 2 weeks ago and took me for a ride, I love it! I thought the fiber optics inside was a cool touch.

I do feel better now after watching that video. When I went to open the hood I fumbled as well.....tricky like guy

Why can't Chevy make a tasteful interior?

Same deal with Chrysler - some great looking cars that are totally let down with 'Tupperware' interiors.

Those little windows on that Camaro would drive me nuts after a while.

interior - they tried to make it modern retro but still put all the money into the drivetrain. To be fair you see the same thing in the Mustang. That's why something like the Mark VIII is great, less skimping.

interior - they tried to make it modern retro but still put all the money into the drivetrain. To be fair you see the same thing in the Mustang. That's why something like the Mark VIII is great, less skimping.

Imo the Mustang interior is nowhere near as bad as the Camaro's. It's pretty apparent all of the design time went into designing the exterior of the car which I don't think is that impressive either. Personally, I would much rather have an 06 GTO.

I like the front end of the new Camaros...

That's about it.

Rear looks like ass (no pun intended), there is too much interior noise for my liking, and te interior (at least to me) feel too plasticky.

+1. I hate the rear lights, from the rear it looks like a retarded Corvette. I don't really like the front either. The front ends too abruptly, it really just looks like a box with triangles to me. However, I will say that I do like the b pillar/roof line area.

Members online

Back