2007 LVC Secret Santa !!!

Just wanted to say thanks to Don from Kansas. I got mine today! He knew I like Rusty Wallace because I have a Rusty bumper sticker on my car. So I got a Rusty Wallace hoodie. Real nice! Also got a Mark VIII emblem off a car. I was supposed to text him back to let him know I received it but I lost his phone number. So if you are out there Don from Kansas....Thanks!!!!!!!

i tracked the gift i sent... it says it was delivered

still waiting by my mailbox though..:(

im mailin mine off tomorrow :D and i signed up too and posted on here i did,but guess it didnt show

SUHWEET!!!!! I GOT MINE TODAY!!
Its awesome! Its a Lincoln hat that says Lincoln with the Lincoln Star above it....a Coffee mug that has the same thing and a Lincoln Star Key chain.....Thanks to whoever was my santa!!!!!!!!! I love this alot!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU AGAIN!

Well it's official my gift didn't arrive before Christmas, to my Secret Santa who ever you are Merry Christmas.

well pepps, we may be in the same sleigh. its ok, just wanted to let you know i wasnt your santa, so it wasnt me. Merry Christmas to everyone.

My gift out was tracked and reported, by the post office, as delivered on time.

that really blows Pepp....

mine was sent out really early.. and delivered way ahead of christmas.. to some guy ive never even heard of.. or seen any posts from

go figure...

if you dont recieve your gift from your secret santa in the next week or two.. i will personally send you one..

we cant leave you out Pepp.. you are the king of posts with 8,000,000,000

Doesn't seem right to dump on your social director, does it?

Guys i thank you for the kind words, Jim like you my gift that went out was to someone that i have never seen on LVC before or seen any posts at all. This happened on the first Secret Santa as well i got over it and i will get over this one as well, but it does suck not getting a gift. If it does show up i will post about it but i don't really think it will show up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back