2007 LVC Secret Santa !!!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
2007 LVC Secret Santa !!!

christmas.tree-thumb.gif

This worked well last year - so I thought we would do it again. Im running a little behind schedule this year - sorry about that guys!

-Rules-

The last day to sign up is December 1st. Click Here to Sign Up

I will match people up and you will recieve your Elf (person you are buying the gift for) and their information by December 3rd.

You MUST ship their gift on or before December 10th. We want to ensure gifts are received before Christmas. I would include a small gift tag - From your LVC Secret Santa.

The gift should be betwen $15 & $50.
(You might want to browse the LVC Store)

IF YOU AGREE TO PARTICIPATE IN SECRET SANTA, PLEASE EMAIL ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION at lvcsecretsanta@lincolnvscadillac.com:
  • First & Last Name:
  • Username:
  • Address:
  • City:
  • State:
  • Zip Code:
  • Number you can be reached at:
  • Kind of Car you Drive:
  • Shirt Size:
Email this information to: lvcsecretsanta@lincolnvscadillac.com
If I dont get the email from you by December 5th, at lvcsecretsanta@lincolnvscadillac.com, you wont be included!

------------------------------------------

After receiving your Secret Santa Gift - You should take a pic of yor gift and post it (there will be a thread for this) -- And of course, thanking your Secret Santa.

I want to wish a the very happiest of holidays to all of you and to your families!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
IF YOU AGREE TO PARTICIPATE IN SECRET SANTA, PLEASE EMAIL ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION at lvcsecretsanta@lincolnvscadillac.com:
  • First & Last Name:
  • Username:
  • Address:
  • City:
  • State:
  • Zip Code:
  • Number you can be reached at:
  • Kind of Car you Drive:
  • Shirt Size:
Email this information to: lvcsecretsanta@lincolnvscadillac.com
If I dont get the email from you by December 5th, at lvcsecretsanta@lincolnvscadillac.com, you wont be included!

S;) :xmas: et me up with someone that has a fat pocket book. It is ok to spend more than 50 if your my secret santa.

i signed up... i think.. my comp was having probs. sending the email.. but i think it went through

I participated last year but I won't be able to this year. Still here to wish everyone a warm christmas wishes.

My Elf's gift went out of the Post Office this afternoon and should get there on Friday. :cool:

it's on its way via the post office. Supposed to arrive on time - let's see what they do this year!

Members online

No members online now.
Back