2003 GTi would "kill" my Mark???

I usually leave them sitting at the tree.. trying to figure out HOW I left..before the green light and didn't redlight.

By then they are so far behind.. they DO miss shifts and overrev trying to "catch that sleek mark 8 tailight" that is disappearing into the night.

Ahhh STFU Tommy... You know if he actually wants a chance against this guy he will have a chance on the highway at 55-60 with his car...

I didn't say that RoLl RaCiNg WAS FTW!!!11!!11!1!! or some dumb shiz like that anyways :D

Stop trying to drag your man crush on here for me... Nobody cares...

*sniff* *sniff* I smell dick on your breath again? (YES!!! I got to use it!!)

:D

Alright, all BS asside, from an outsider/noob, whatever you want to call me, I know that you simply want to have fun & some roll on races are a blast but I don't take any of them serious. It looks like you really do want to take this guy's GTI serious. Dude, it's gotta be done right... from the hole. If you know he will beat you then make your Mark faster. Back in 2003 I was going about 45mph in my lightly modified SVT-Bird replica (02LS8Lincoln remembers that car well) when a turbo GTI came along side with 4 retards in the car. We both floored it together, I pulled out in front of him the first 2 seconds(Turbo Lag), then he literally started playing wiht me. It was embarrassing. I saw the same guy 2 months later at a car meet, I was walking around, stepped up, he had nothing but turbo, chip. That night he raced a guy in a Mustang Cobra & they were neck & neck. They are fast. If you still want to do it for fun, don't put money on it my friend. Good luck!

Ahhh STFU Tommy... You know if he actually wants a chance against this guy he will have a chance on the highway at 55-60 with his car...

You STFU S'ack I mean Stack *LMAO*

seiously
if he races from a dead stop at the track then the answer to the question is his car is slower than the GTI.
no big deal

no reason to try and pick a obscure situation where one car would have an advantage over the other car.

the GTI brings less power but also less girth to the starting line
The mark 8 has a HP advantage but also brings alot more CRAP to the starting line.

running a gayazzed roll on race eliminates alot of the mark 8's weight penalty

IMHO not a fair comparison and GAY

Now If I wanted to do something gay like that..
I wouldn't do a 55-60 punch

it'd be from 38-39MPH with the car in 3rd gear on cruise control
let the GTI get his jollys at the "top of first gear at 5500RPM's"
WOT 3-1 1Downshift from 38-39mph will leave that GTI sitting still.

The above scenario is GAY and Abusive dont blame me if your old tired 4r70w pukes because you do this nor if you kill yourself or someone else out being stupid and gay on the street

Cliff notes: take it to the track

Well in my opinion.... YOU ARE GAY!

Why o Why would you want to race where you KNOW you are going to lose???

Gotta be like Bill Belecheck (SP) and cheat to win!!! :D

I guess all of cant be self depricating mod motor know it all know can we Tommy?

Oh and if you are still lacking on a little self abuse, Im sure you could pay the kid to take care of you! :D

So what do you guys think. The guy next door got a hatch civic a few days ago and I've been waiting to race it. The ? is do you all think My mark will beat this honda with a h22a JDM motor swap and a rod hanging out the side of the block. OUCH. Three days with the car he hits a puddle and sucks up some water. The tard he bought it from mounted the intake filter infront of the pass side front tire with no fender liner.

I just walked over today to talk some shet and get a race. He tells me all that and shows me the block and hole. I think I can take him now. Well maybe from a roll on.

how gay is that, to only run a race you KNOW you can win.
LMAO

Ill run a race when there is a CHANCE I will lose but why race when you KNOW you will lose... Seems like a waste of time and gas...

and you conviently forgot to mention the comment about the kid taking care of you... Taking him up on the offer???

thought so :D

I pulled out in front of him the first 2 seconds(Turbo Lag),

i hate to burst your bubble but NO turbo car ive been in has 2sec turbo lag that high up, typical lag times are less than .5sec. my 89 shelby had a stock turbo that was full boosted in less than 2sec from idle and at 50 almost instant and my engine is a 1970's design from Chrysler/dodge.

i hate to burst your bubble but NO turbo car ive been in has 2sec turbo lag that high up, typical lag times are less than .5sec. my 89 shelby had a stock turbo that was full boosted in less than 2sec from idle and at 50 almost instant and my engine is a 1970's design from Chrysler/dodge.

Many cars set up with different turbos for Higher levels of boost due have greater lag. Maybe lag isn't the right term but at certain rpms the turbos don't make anywhere near the peak boost.

DeadMark, I ASSUMED it was turbo lag, it could've been anything else for all I know, he could've been eating $h1t :q with his friends or god knows what. Again, it's just a point of view. At the end of the day, did you know that when you ask for an opinion 75% of the time your mind is already made up? Chances are he's going to do what he wants to do. Everyone should just let him be, it's his life he risks out on the road, if he lives to tell about it, win or loose it'll be a story to tell for years just like mine.

Ill run a race when there is a CHANCE I will lose but why race when you KNOW you will lose... Seems like a waste of time and gas...

Well see that's where your wrong.

Just because the car in the other lane "got there first"
you still recieve important data from the timeslip AND you get more practice at the tree.
Win Lose Crash or Burn every pass will give you data.

Unless of course your gay and street race.

and you conviently forgot to mention the comment about the kid taking care of you... Taking him up on the offer???

thought so :D

WTF you babbling about.
I didn't comment because I dont know what you're referring to
If your talking about one of your comments that I ignored.....hey..speaking of ignored..

HAHA

WTF you babbling about.
I didn't comment because I dont know what you're referring to
If your talking about one of your comments that I ignored.....hey..speaking of ignored..

HAHA

Ohhh tommy *shakes his head*

:D

I would rather race a vette then a civic, even if you lose i think its still more fun you see just how much more power you need to keep up with them. now would i bet money racing a vette hell no!!

so you dont like to see cars go fast if you are racing them you have the best seat in the house. I "raced" a vette one day in a geo just to see it go
in my friends car we raced a viper and a 41 prostreet willies just to see them go I treed a 12 sec. Galaxy at the track made me feel good cause he is always at the track and I have lost to manny others its all in fun

just race the guy and have fun with it

Alex the worst part about you getting rid of the Bird was that soon after it was going to be rolling on 26" dubs. You should of never sold that Bird.

So today I overheard my coworker saying how he killed another coworkers 2004 Accord on the highway. This dude is cool, but he sounded way to arrogant when he was talking.

I flat out said "my used and abused 96 Mark 8 would Murder your little GTi!!!!" just to give him a taste of his own medicine lol.

Outcome??? I know from a stop i'd be murdered unless i had 4.30 Gears.

Sounds like you got a little ahead of yourself :p I woulda just asked him if he wanted to race. Now if he beats you (which is likely), he's going to rub it in your face to give you a taste of your own medicine. It sucks hearing the import guys brag about their slow cars, but some are actually pretty quick, not many... Race him heads up, from a roll is kinda dumb. Why are guys with stock Lincolns so serious about racing people??? :lol: Have fun with it, if he wins he wins, if not then cool. Maybe you'll win, people who brag about beating a Honda Accord are gheyyy. :bash:

So today I overheard my coworker saying how he killed another coworkers 2004 Accord on the highway. This dude is cool, but he sounded way to arrogant when he was talking.

I flat out said "my used and abused 96 Mark 8 would Murder your little GTi!!!!" just to give him a taste of his own medicine lol.

He wants to race from a roll, I told him i'll race aslong as there's a straight road from 60MPH... His car is pretty quick, he drove me in it once. It's a 2003 GTi Manual tranny, he has exhaust starting from header back, and he is chipped, also he's got a BOV on that thing along with 19inch wheels and bigger then stock tires. He said his car is 230HP....???

My 1996 LSC is Stock....

Outcome??? I know from a stop i'd be murdered unless i had 4.30 Gears.

Im not even reading thru the whole thread... My mark at the time with 276k blew the doors off an 04 and 07 gti from dead stop. For you local guys, from fudruckers to glassboro crosskeys and the next light after which would be fries mill..... little german car club tryn to be tough

Alex the worst part about you getting rid of the Bird was that soon after it was going to be rolling on 26" dubs. You should of never sold that Bird.

Are you telling me you saw the car on 26's? :eek: Last time I heard from the next owner is that he flipped the Cobra R hood on the expressway, picked it up & had it re-fiberglassed but I never heard from him again!

Gotta be like Bill Belecheck (SP) and cheat to win!!! :D

I read it. Seriously, to go out, get on a highway, and race from a roll is pretty gay. I will admit, I definitely put people in their place when they pull up along side and try to act cool, some days I ignore em, it depends, but planning a race from a roll isn't something I'd brag about.

As far as racing where you know you'll lose, I look at it the same way with pitching. I throw mid-high 80's, and theres a few people in my league that'll eat that for breakfast, and sh!t it out deep to left. That doesn't stop me from throwing it, because thats why we have curveballs. He has a faster car from 0-whatever, and yours is faster from 60-140, deal with it.

Oh, and I resent the Belichick comment, Pats in 09!

I read it. Seriously, to go out, get on a highway, and race from a roll is pretty gay. I will admit, I definitely put people in their place when they pull up along side and try to act cool, some days I ignore em, it depends, but planning a race from a roll isn't something I'd brag about.

As far as racing where you know you'll lose, I look at it the same way with pitching. I throw mid-high 80's, and theres a few people in my league that'll eat that for breakfast, and sh!t it out deep to left. That doesn't stop me from throwing it, because thats why we have curveballs. He has a faster car from 0-whatever, and yours is faster from 60-140, deal with it.

Oh, and I resent the Belichick comment, Pats in 09!

I Think I just didn't explain myself properly when I originally responded...
I will race pretty much anybody anytime regardless of the outcome

The OP talked a BUNCH of :q:q:q:q and to keep him from eating HUMBLE PIE I suggested that he should race this guy in a situation he knows he will win...

That was all... Plenty of times I have chased or tried to chase cars just to hear them take off :D Hell I try to run my buddies 500 hp S4 all the damn time... I love the way that thing pulls! Moving on...

As for the pats... better get Welker back in that offense or you are SCREWED. Not that you had a chance this year anyways... The Purple is a coming for ya...

Members online

No members online now.
Back