2001-2004 Devilles more reliable?

Awesund said:
Ahhh.. . but you're forgetting the '00-'05 LED tail lights in the caddy, designed by HP. :wrench
LOL.. .seriously though. Lincoln and Cadillac are, quite obviously, two different classes of car.

Magnetic ride control?.. . not all of the Devilles have it so I don't share the potential BS, he's talking about.

I don't go by manufacturer, I go by what I like at the time. I love my '03 GM Caddy, but I will never forget the lame GM BullSh*t from the 70's to mid 80's... self destructing interiors, troublesome digital dashes, wobbly side windows, disintegrating poly body panels (ie: the caddy tail extensions), and lets not ever forget... the cheap-ass door hinges used on Buicks to Cameros which led to that sagging door crap!! :Bang Lincolns and Fords had equally heavy doors and had NO sagging problems at all! *owned*

My 85 Mark VII has poly panels that are still as pliable as when new. Show me an '85 GM vehicle that can bost the same?

Aw, well, that's my years of observation. But I think GM has corrected many of these problems over the years and I like many of their new products.

Cheers,

I still dont understand what is wrong with incandescent bulbs..
personally, i think the taillights on the deville are uglier than sin..
the 00-05 deville is a good looking car. definately the only attractive design they have come up with since the mid 90's sts.

Im not a brand loyalist.. but i know what i like and what i can afford. If i had the money id be driving a jaguar or an ls430.

I will say this about gm. uhaul just came out with brand new 26' JH trucks... theyre all gmc. a lot of them are going back to gm for major engine overhauling.. and these trucks are 2-4 months old.

SSTUD said:
The deville out classes the TC in every aspect. Acceleration, handleing, interior better recognized name plate as a luxury manufacturer. Better resale. Plus caddy doesnt share platforms with lesser manufactures (except escalade and that hasnt hurt its resale since the truck has become so popular). I can get almost any ford product in a lincoln or mercury version. This is bad since it hurts the luxury line up resale wise.

For the 90's both caddy and lincoln sucked. As lincoln sits right now its just starting to regain its status as a luxury line up. Before it was more classed with Buick. For caddy they are moving in a better direction and the only platforms they share are xlr with the vette and escalade. The rest are sigma based and cant be hand in any other division.

GM shares platforms and ford does as well, no use debating it. Its just when it comes to luxury cars like i said earlier they lose value if their is a 22k dollar base model as a ford compared to the 58k dollar luxury lincoln version.

Ford has made pleanty of crap products in its day escourt just to name one

I am not debating manufactures just the two cars. Town Car and Deville. Both ford and GM have their problems, GM just has less :N

Also it is prob not wise to post your phone number since i am likely to get drunk and prank you at 3am :N :give

Youre just upset because my keyless entry is better than yours :N

take it from me, ford tech for 10+ years, caddilac tech for 2.5+ untill i got my dream job.. the caddy is faster and i think more stylin in 02+ years, you can keep the old crap, problems,problems,problems... examples you say...crankcase oil leaks, common over 60k, pays 25 hours and parts like $600, did like 7 a month, liked those.... alternators like 2 a week, no starts were crank sensors, very common, hub bearings common, trans problem... input shaft speed sensors 2 a month, torque convertors for slip speed codes, lots of them... and best of all they puked out head gaskets if you overheat it once, problem is the block strips out when you go to put the heads back on, even with new bolts, cure... "threadserts" cost the poor basterd that owned it 8 additional hours on top of his head gasket job and like $50 for the serts..then they could pull out if not done very carefully... however as far as interior, drivability, and yes the neato led tailamps, the caddy seems better to me. the fords however never came in for much of anything powertrain wise, mostly maintaince, but those damn mark vIII"s and there modules were fun at times,but were far!!!!!!! less problematic than the caddy's "hands down".......................

Deville to town car

Last month traded my 1998 deville(with 57000 miles) on a 2001 town car
due to what my mechanic told me what might be the start of a head gasket
problem( note that i changed fluids regularly). First lincoln product and
while it does not have the power of the deville, it does ride smoother
and less noisy than the deville. i also like the interior seats better than the
Deville. Hope to have better luck with the town car.

Who wants a car named after some "snail eater" that founded Detroit? No offense to anyone in Detroit, but isnt it pretty shty? Half the people there are on welfare. Wheres Lincoln made? I do believe its in Wisconsin or something.

Awesund said:
I don't go by manufacturer, I go by what I like at the time. I love my '03 GM Caddy, but I will never forget the lame GM BullSh*t from the 70's to mid 80's... self destructing interiors, troublesome digital dashes, wobbly side windows, disintegrating poly body panels (ie: the caddy tail extensions), and lets not ever forget... the cheap-ass door hinges used on Buicks to Cameros which led to that sagging door crap!! :Bang Lincolns and Fords had equally heavy doors and had NO sagging problems at all! My 85 Mark VII has poly panels that are still as pliable as when new. Show me an '85 GM vehicle that can bost the same? Cheers,

OK... If we're talkin about Ford vs. GM OEM problems...
Lets not EVER forget the PAINT PROBLEM that haunted FORD for years...!
I think Late 80's into Mid 90's. How many FORDS did we see going down the road with that Yellow Plastic showing through on the bumpers, or that primer look to the paint... Yeah, that was attractive...LOL Unfortunately folks, during that same period, foreign cars took a huge leap forward, and it was these type of OEM issues with the American cars that let that happen!!!!!

GM or ford ?

what about the ford pinto ? News: Mother Jones has obtained secret documents showing that for seven years the Ford Motor Company sold cars in which it knew hundreds of people would needlessly burn to death.

By Mark Dowie

September/October 1977 Issue
http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/1977/09/dowie.html

ALL CAR COMPANYS HAVE HAD THERE PROBLEMS !!
"BUT" "BUT" IF you add them all up, GM IS THE BEST !!
I hav been working on cars for over 32 years, And the ONLY car that I will buy is, "GM" !!!
And I go buy the cost of parts and how often a car needs to be worked on. So you could not make me buy a ford a ( fu**** old rebuild dodge) ( that is a JOKE so dont get mad ). And as far as ALL Imports go, for every 4 of them that are sold in the great old USA it cost us one US JOB. So I will NEVER buy a import sardeen can.

Wow, Nokoa!
Lol.. . don't take it so personally.

Bring your TownCar and I'll run you with my A/c "ON". :wrench

Incandescent bulbs are getting to be a thing of the past. Why do you think School buses and city vehicles are going LED? They command better attention and prevent rear-end collisions. Police vehicles have also adapted the LED emergency lights for their effectiveness and power consumption efficiency.
The Deville LED tails were designed by HP (the computer company), I wouldn't say that's a lame company.

I'm guessing you still own Black & White TV's and think that color is BS!.. ;)

... but seriously, incadescents are fine. But LED's are a step-up.

If you want to debate that, then contact the high-dollar car manufacturers who are converting to LED's. Volvo, BMW, Mercedes, Cadillac, Infinity...

Let us know what they say. We'd love it.

As for your keyless entry... car thieves have diagrams on which wires to connect to gain access, after they "pop" your keypad out of the door.

i didnt take anything personal, im glad after a month of asking you inally gave me an answer. Led tail lights, look like crap in my opinion. i dont like the decay rate of the light. i dont think the cadillac tailights are all led though. i was looking and i think its a bar of like 6 that lights the entire thing up. im probably wrong on that one though, but thats what it looked like to me. doesnt matter, because i dont find them attractive.if youve got a dts, you could probably take me... let me put the cold air induction, exhuast and j mod and ill leave you in the dust.
no, i own color tvs.... im not old enough to appreciate black and white tv's or anything with out independant rear suspension.
the keypad has saved my as$ on more than one occassion... and its very convienient if i dont want to carry me keys around and leave them under the seat... if they get past the keypad, then i guess theyre taking what they want with our without my keys...

well after 4 hours of sleep im off to work a 10 hour day...

The kids at my school are always opening my door with the keyless entry. maybe because theres more then one code set? i dont know. if i delete all the codes it deletes my remote to, but i can reset it right?

you can reset your door code... i made mine personal. if its not in your owners guide, let me know and ill tell you how.

hahaha. tonight my mother and i went out for dinner, and i pointed out a dts to her.. she said "eww looks like an impala" hahaha

Nakoa said:
you can reset your door code... i made mine personal. if its not in your owners guide, let me know and ill tell you how.

Thanks, but I read in the manual that i can never get rid of the original code, or is there a special way to do it?

cicerotowncar said:
Last month traded my 1998 deville(with 57000 miles) on a 2001 town car
due to what my mechanic told me what might be the start of a head gasket
problem( note that i changed fluids regularly). First lincoln product and
while it does not have the power of the deville, it does ride smoother
and less noisy than the deville. i also like the interior seats better than the
Deville. Hope to have better luck with the town car.
Well, cripes mate... this thread isn't for 98's. That's a different animal.
This is for 2000 or 2001 - 2004 devilles.
Sorry you're having head gasket problems. That can suck.

Oh - The new '06 DTS? ... don't like that! . looks like a Monte Carlo from the rear.
I hope they don't go backwards with styling because of gas prices, like they did in the early 80's... what a klusterf*ck those days were for car designs. lol !

ha , the 06 dts is a waste of space on the outside. the ass end looks like a chrysler new yorker... totally ugly. the interior is nice as hell though.

There's never been a 4.6l put in a Town Car thats been faster than a Northstar.The Northstar out performs any Lincoln engine in every aspect.
About the suspention issue.My uncles suspention went dead in his TC with a mear 60K miles.1,700$ a shock from the dealer.My beater 1990 Coupe Deville with 425k miles is still riding on the same shocks bud.Also,the same engine and trans.Not a problem with either ever.The Northstar also doesn't "burn" oil.It consumes it.Theres a difference.There a reason that they take 7.5 quarts.Its because they consume the oil.Which this was a problem when it came out as well as the leaks.Its a brand new engine at the time.Its going to have its bad parts.Just about everything is worked out of these engines today.Which with DOD,limp mode and their other amazing features makes the Northstar one of the most technologically advanced engines on the planet and making it a top contendor on the market.
Who ever said a Cadillac is the same a Buick or Chevy or some crap...your a damn moron.Just because everything Lincoln makes resembles a Ford or Mercury in one way or another,does'nt make it the same with a Caddy.Whether you want to hear it or not,the Crown Vic is the same thing as a TC and Grand Marquis.The only thing Cadillac makes similar is the Escalade.Who gives,its a damn TRUCK.Other than that Cadillac has NOTHING in common with anything other GM.Lincoln doesn't even compete with Cadillac on todays market.There so far behind its pathetic.But I guess you would be when your new TC's are riding on the 1975 TC chassis.Not to mention styling,especially todays Caddys,without a doubt smoke Lincolns old man look.Comfort is better also.

The new DTS took styling cues from the Sixteen.Notes the tail lights are similar.BTW,wheres Lincolns super luxury car concept?Can't come up with one?Wheres Lincolns performance division?Can't come up with one of those either huh.Hows Lincolns sales over seas sales doing?Oh wait,they won't sell them overseas because there having a hard enough time selling cars in the states.Oh poo,thats too bad Lincoln.

Ive owned Cadillacs all my life.5 of which are Northstars.Ive heard horror stories but no experience with them.I love all my Caddies.I won't buy anything else.They have always been good to me.I mean come on,I have a 16 year old Coupe Deville with 425K miles,the car has been through a flood and still doing burnouts with the car.All I have replaced was 2 ball joints and the axels.It rides great.Still only has one shock bounchback,handles good.I could'nt ask for better.And yes,I have owned it since new.I currently have a 2002 ETC and theres not a stock 5.0 Stang that can touch me.Yet alone anything Lincoln.They just need to step it up but they won't.They need to change there design themes,but won't.Look what Cadillac did.They knew what the consumer wanted.They gave the consumer that.Look where they are now.There out of their slump.They added to their return with the V Series to compete with the M and AMG Series and there doing good.Take a lesson Lincoln.Make CHANGE.Thats why Im not a fan of the cars because Ford refuses to spend money to make what was once a great car,great again.

There's never been a 4.6l put in a Town Car thats been faster than a Northstar.The Northstar out performs any Lincoln engine in every aspect.
About the suspention issue.My uncles suspention went dead in his TC with a mear 60K miles.1,700$ a shock from the dealer.My beater 1990 Coupe Deville with 425k miles is still riding on the same shocks bud.Also,the same engine and trans.Not a problem with either ever.The Northstar also doesn't "burn" oil.It consumes it.Theres a difference.There a reason that they take 7.5 quarts.Its because they consume the oil.Which this was a problem when it came out as well as the leaks.Its a brand new engine at the time.Its going to have its bad parts.Just about everything is worked out of these engines today.Which with DOD,limp mode and their other amazing features makes the Northstar one of the most technologically advanced engines on the planet and making it a top contendor on the market.
Who ever said a Cadillac is the same a Buick or Chevy or some crap...your a damn moron.Just because everything Lincoln makes resembles a Ford or Mercury in one way or another,does'nt make it the same with a Caddy.Whether you want to hear it or not,the Crown Vic is the same thing as a TC and Grand Marquis.The only thing Cadillac makes similar is the Escalade.Who gives,its a damn TRUCK.Other than that Cadillac has NOTHING in common with anything other GM.Lincoln doesn't even compete with Cadillac on todays market.There so far behind its pathetic.But I guess you would be when your new TC's are riding on the 1975 TC chassis.Not to mention styling,especially todays Caddys,without a doubt smoke Lincolns old man look.Comfort is better also.

The new DTS took styling cues from the Sixteen.Notes the tail lights are similar.BTW,wheres Lincolns super luxury car concept?Can't come up with one?Wheres Lincolns performance division?Can't come up with one of those either huh.Hows Lincolns sales over seas sales doing?Oh wait,they won't sell them overseas because there having a hard enough time selling cars in the states.Oh poo,thats too bad Lincoln.

Ive owned Cadillacs all my life.5 of which are Northstars.Ive heard horror stories but no experience with them.I love all my Caddies.I won't buy anything else.They have always been good to me.I mean come on,I have a 16 year old Coupe Deville with 425K miles,the car has been through a flood and still doing burnouts with the car.All I have replaced was 2 ball joints and the axels.It rides great.Still only has one shock bounchback,handles good.I could'nt ask for better.And yes,I have owned it since new.I currently have a 2002 ETC and theres not a stock 5.0 Stang that can touch me.Yet alone anything Lincoln.They just need to step it up but they won't.They need to change there design themes,but won't.Look what Cadillac did.They knew what the consumer wanted.They gave the consumer that.Look where they are now.There out of their slump.They added to their return with the V Series to compete with the M and AMG Series and there doing good.Take a lesson Lincoln.Make CHANGE.Thats why Im not a fan of the cars because Ford refuses to spend money to make what was once a great car,great again.

CpeVillStr90 said:

if you want to bring up prices on components, which is perfectly plausable.. why not ask the deakler how much, per wheel, it is to get the new magnetuc ride control replaced? and what about cadillacs WONDERF*CK of an air suspension system in the 90s? every cadillac i have seen with it has had a "check air suspension" parading across the dash.
consuming and leaking oil isnt the sign of a good engine. the northstar was a rushed production engine, hurried to get put out to compete with lincolns more superior, more well thought out, better over all, Intech 32v modular v8.
the overall design and component quality of the first 2 generation n* was total crap. starter in the intake plenum, thats genius!
limp home? my lincoln has that amazing feature, uh oh. the reaosnt he lincoln is still ridingo n a 25 yr old platform is because its an excellent platform. it does exactly what it needs to. its not like its riding on 1975 components... 5 star crash rating.. hmm... whats your deville? i mess with tons of cars at my job... give me a towncar over a deville anyday. wanna really argue?
give me a ls430 over any duckillac.
lincolns are great cars, you cant say they are anything less than great. what isnt great about a 5 star crash rating, superior ride, comfort and handling, more than adequate power, RWD!!!!!!!, alpine, auto dimming mirrors... i could go on. lincolns are totally elegant and luxurious cars, and the 03+ towncar has to be the sexiest car(next to mine) on the road. i will agree, some of the towncars styliong has been given to the grand marquise and crown vic.. but you know what? those 2 cars look way better than gms competing vehicles... buicks are sofaking ugly, the impala is a bland, oversized economy car... so in my opinion, it helped those 2 cars outclass anything gm has to offer in that competative sector. the zephyr is way more unique looking than any cadillac of today. the ls looks better than anything cadillac has ever offered. the mark lt is not only based off of a better truck than the escalanch, but it looks 10000 times better. the navigator, well, i dont even have to say anything about how it compares to the escalon yukalade.
the newer devilles almost look good. there is something goofy about them that i cant get over.
i dont understand why everyone says the towncar is underpowered... please, tell me what is underpowered? for what i do(im 21 mind you, and i have driven a :q:q:q:qton of cars and trucks) it is nothing short of competent.
ive got an f150 and a dodge 1500 sitting in my driveway, so if i need to tow a house, ill use one of them. ill buy a 03 cobra if i want power. ill buy a cadillac if i ever want problems.
its funny cadillac has to use something as catchy and trendy sounding as "magnetic ride control" to try and match(but not quite!) lincolns ride.
i will admit, the interior on the new dts is nice, but the exterior is very reminescent of a chrysler new yorker and a cts. blah. cant cadillac let anything have its own identity? or does it all have to look exactly the same?

CpeVillStr90 said:

if you want to bring up prices on components, which is perfectly plausable.. why not ask the dealer how much, per wheel, it is to get the new magnetuc ride control replaced? and what about cadillacs WONDERF*CK of an air suspension system in the 90s? every cadillac i have seen with it has had a "check air suspension" parading across the dash.
consuming and leaking oil isnt the sign of a good engine. the northstar was a rushed production engine, hurried to get put out to compete with lincolns more superior, more well thought out, better over all, Intech 32v modular v8.
the overall design and component quality of the first 2 generation n* was total crap. starter in the intake plenum, thats genius!
limp home? my lincoln has that amazing feature, uh oh. the reaosnt he lincoln is still ridingo n a 25 yr old platform is because its an excellent platform. it does exactly what it needs to. its not like its riding on 1975 components... 5 star crash rating.. hmm... whats your deville? i mess with tons of cars at my job... give me a towncar over a deville anyday. wanna really argue?
lincolns are great cars, you cant say they are anything less than great. what isnt great about a 5 star crash rating, superior ride, comfort and handling, more than adequate power, RWD!!!!!!!, alpine, auto dimming mirrors... i could go on. lincolns are totally elegant and luxurious cars, and the 03+ towncar has to be the sexiest car(next to mine) on the road. i will agree, some of the towncars styliong has been given to the grand marquise and crown vic.. but you know what? those 2 cars look way better than gms competing vehicles... buicks are sofaking ugly, the impala is a bland, oversized economy car... so in my opinion, it helped those 2 cars outclass anything gm has to offer in that competative sector. the zephyr is way more unique looking than any cadillac of today. the ls looks better than anything cadillac has ever offered. the mark lt is not only based off of a better truck than the escalanch, but it looks 10000 times better. the navigator, well, i dont even have to say anything about how it compares to the escalon yukalade.
the newer devilles almost look good. there is something goofy about them that i cant get over.
i dont understand why everyone says the towncar is underpowered... please, tell me what is underpowered? for what i do(im 21 mind you, and i have driven a :q:q:q:qton of cars and trucks) it is nothing short of competent.
ive got an f150 and a dodge 1500 sitting in my driveway, so if i need to tow a house, ill use one of them. ill buy a 03 cobra if i want power. ill buy a cadillac if i ever want problems.
its funny cadillac has to use something as catchy and trendy sounding as "magnetic ride control" to try and match(but not quite!) lincolns ride.
i will admit, the interior on the new dts is nice, but the exterior is very reminescent of a chrysler new yorker and a cts. blah. cant cadillac let anything have its own identity? or does it all have to look exactly the same?

Talking about the reliability, I was in New York about a month ago, and when I was going to the JFK to come back to Cali I used a cab and it was a 96 Town Car, that car had 435,000 mileson it, I was like damn! The 94-96 devilles look good though with some 20s. But the Town Car is rear drive plus the 95-97s are really nice looking too.

if you want to bring up prices on components, which is perfectly plausable.. why not ask the dealer how much, per wheel, it is to get the new magnetuc ride control replaced? and what about cadillacs WONDERF*CK of an air suspension system in the 90s? every cadillac i have seen with it has had a "check air suspension" parading across the dash.
i dont understand why everyone says the towncar is underpowered... please, tell me what is underpowered? for what i do(im 21 mind you, and i have driven a ton of cars and trucks) it is nothing short of competent.

Your right on the price of MRC.Thats because you get what you pay for.Those shocks will last for 15 years.Not to mention they are the most advanced shocks that you can get in a car.Giving you a ride a handling that a Lincoln can't conpare to.The Town Car can't handle for sh!t.The only car Lincoln has ever made with decent handling is the LS,and thats not even anything impressive.

Those Devilles you see are all 15 years old.Shocks are bound to go within that time period.Shocks are normal repairs,like breaks,that EVERY car needs at some point.My 1990 Coupe has over 400K miles on it and still riding on the same shocks.With one bounch back.I don't feel sh!t riding in that car.Tell you what,you see far more old Cadillacs on the road than Lincoln.And that is true everywhere I go.You also see far more Lincolns,not to mention,late 90's Lincoln in the junk yard and pick-a-parts around here than Cadillacs.Many which I have seen with not even 100 K on them and there dead.You want to explain to me all the Marks and Towncars sitting on the ground because the suspention is gone?My brother is just like you.Lincoln man.He drives a 1998 Mark,but is out of commision because the bags are dead.His beater Cavilier is currently carting him around.Oh and the Mark has a whopping 60K on it.

The Northstar is one of the most technologically advanced engines on the market.Nothing Lincoln puts under their hoods can compare,you know that inside.The horror oil stories are a thing of the past.The bugs are worked out.Every great engine has its beginning problems.Remember when the GM 3800 came out?Problems galour.Now there rated one of the best engines you can get in a car.The Northstar has not had their oil problems years.They were worked out about 6 years ago.Lincolns engine performance can't dream of standing up to that of the Northstar.They have to carry the most underpowered V8 out there.Hell,even the new Avalon has more HP and its a V6.And theres nothing wrong with coming out with a great engine to blow away the competition even more.

The Lincoln platform was a great platform back 20 years ago.It can't stand up to todays luxury platforms.Good system?Somewhat.Good today?No way.And do your research before posting,overall Deville crash test rating is also a five.Only difference is that Cadillac doesn'y need to advertise that to sells cars.There not that desperate.

Have you driven a new STS?The ride is very superior to Lincolns.Go see for yourself.Lincoln can't compare to Cadillacs handling.Im also not too fond of the TC's supportless seats.And the power,lets not go there.I'll take a 5.1 15 speaker surround sound Bose in my car anyday before an Alpine.What good is rear wheel drive when you can't drive it in the winter?Useless if you ask me.Unless your smart like Cadillac and go back to RWD and throw in AWD with it.And auto dimming mirrors isn't a Lincoln thing either.

Im not even going to go into styling.Its all an opinion and all I will say is look at sales.That out to be enough to tell you that people perfer Cadillacs styling over Linolns.And don't talk about the Crown Vic and Grand Marquis as if there in demand.Nobody buys those cars anymore.The Zephre is plain as day.Who likes lines that go no where.Looks like something Korean.Awfully bland and plain.The LS reminds me of a 1990 Grand Am.It just isn't appealing.It just doesn't catch the eye like a Cadillac does.How can you say the Mark LT looks better when there is no difference from the F-150 except a grill.At least you can tell an Escalade is an Escalade from a distance and not mistake it for anything Chevy.Thats nearly impossible with the Mark LT.Which I mght add,are hardly selling at all,almost like most Lincolns today.And you don't have to say anything about how it compares,because it doesn't.Thats why Escalade sales will always be ahead of any Lincoln truck.

The Town Car is underpowered by today's standards.There aren't too many luxury V8s left on the market with under 300 HP.Cadillac joined in starting this trend 13 years ago.

Whats trendy about MRC?Its simply a very advance system that is far better than Lincolns.MRC makes the ride better than Lincolns.And handling even better than Lincoln than it was before.MRC out performs most European Luxury cars.Lincoln can't touch it since they aren't better than anything BMW or MB can throw at them.The new DTS took styling cues from the Sixteen.Not the New Yorker.Notice the Sixteen and DTS share many cues especially in the rear.

sorry but the cadillac doesn't have a 5 star crash rating.
http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/s...ke=Cadillac&model=DeVille&src=-1&tab=5&sub=-1
I have owned a 1988 cadillac deville which died at 240K and had its back dropped to the ground. I have went to lots of junk yards when I had the deville and they had plenty to chose from with about 110k on them. I can't even find one single 95 continental.

I am not saying the car wasn't great, it really drove smooth and rode great but gave too many problems. BTW how is your AC working in your car, cuz I had to spent about $500 and still wasn't fixed. I always had to do some kind of code on the AC buttons.

Members online

No members online now.
Back