20" sallen replicas

would u buy a set

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i would buy them if they were 18s. i have done the whole 20 inch rim thing, and while i do think they would look nice, you will HATE yourself when you break one of them bastards. just my 2 cents. if you go for them, i would put the biggest tire you are willing to run of them, because they will ride like ishnay.

Yeah you may have smoother roads in NC but with 17" rims here in NJ I can't tell you how many I bent. That was with a much lighter car (WRX) too!

I have a hard enough time keeping my 18" wheels from bending and at $200+ per tire already they break my bank.
I do think they would look cool but they would have to be narrow. At 9" wide now if I had 20" versions they would destroy my rear fenders when the car dropps to highway mode. So they would have to be narrower and tuck in more, I dont like that look. Plus the 18" versions weigh in near 60lbs each with rubber so the 20" versions would be in freakin saine!

I had 17"x10" all for corners and they hit my uprights up front cause the wheel bearing were so worn out. Then I threw some old Mid 90's Vette tires on the rear and they would rub if I took a highway off ramp at hi speed.

I used to think my SVX was a pain to get rims for until I got a Mark 8 :rolleyes:

I do think they would look cool but they would have to be narrow. At 9" wide now if I had 20" versions they would destroy my rear fenders when the car dropps to highway mode.

Don't forget the difference in offset. If they're the same 10" 40 mm offset as what is listed in that eBay ad, then they'll fit fine with the fender roll that you've done. That's the same offset as mine are.

i would do it. im looking for a smaller wheel to run in the winter, im going to get some saleens either 18 or 20.

those are staggerd tho, 20x9 up front and 20x10 in the rear with a 42mm offset in the rear, so will probly need some fenderwork to fit them clean.

and remember when you get 20 inch and up rims: dont watch the hoes, watch for the potholes.

i like

i like them a lot, and i would run them in the summer on my gen 2.

im running them on summer only after i get some other things done ill be purchasing those in jan2012 but i have a set of 18" on here right now

im running them on summer only after i get some other things done ill be purchasing those in jan2012 but i have a set of 18" on here right now

let me know how they look on ur car when u get a set. i'm not getting rims until feb.

Members online

No members online now.
Back