1st gen on sons of anarchy

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i dont know who watches it but i do. about 5 minutes into tonights episode there is what looked like a 95 or 96 black lsc in front of the group of bikers. pretty cool to still see a 1st gen in a current tv series!

Saw that, thought it looked pretty sinister in front of all the bikes.

I just started watching that series this season and saw that last night. Looked sweet. Was it an LSC though? Thought I saw base trim on the bumper?

Love the show, but the kids are usually up still. I'm one of those parents that don't let the little ones swear until they're old enough to drive. lol

yeah not kid friendly. its a very violent show for a tv series, but a hell of a show too! love it.

I was never interested in watching it before. First episode I ever saw was this seasons premier and I have been watching all season since. I dig it and wish I would have caught it from the begining. Now I have to wait for reruns. :(

bill i did that with the soprano's. i didnt watch it once until season 4 then i was hooked, and in between new episodes i had to get caught up on the whole show to understand it, so i watched seasons 1,2 and 3 on hbo's on demand 1 show at a time for weeks just to understand where i was in season 4! i absolutely loved the soprano's it was a total kick ass series. so believable.

Members online

No members online now.
Back