1st Gen dash replacement Q's

a 7 hour/434 mile trip for me :(

Nolimit... what all is left of that car? I really could use a grille, lol, I mainly need interior parts and little stuff now...

Not sure if you read, I went to a pull and pay and got my body parts

I'm not sure if I'd have the cash to get those wheels while I'm down there though... But I would be curious what you are wanting to get out of the stuff that I do need...

Steering wheel, dash (the main part of it), 20 spoke non chrome or snowflakes, you choice, (NO GRILLE) Uhh, kinda like this

A%20Mark%20Wrecked%20001.jpg

A%20Mark%20Wrecked%20002.jpg

Car%20015.jpg

This ^^^^is out of the car^^^^

Car%20016.jpg

^^ My closet ^^ and headliner is in the garage.

Car%20Wreck%20003.jpg

^^ That's the rims but the tires stay. They match exactly what i have and they only have a few hundred miles on them.

DSC00972.JPG

Parting%20Out%20001.jpg

No engine is in it now but all the other you see is still there.

Parting%20Out%20004.jpg

Engine is for sale too, close to 113K on it. Yes, I'm about 10 min off I-65. Take I-565 into Madison onto Madison Blvd and you would be just a few minutes away from my sub division.

I do know that when my car would get REALLY cold, like last winter after I bought it, something would click like absolute mad behind the dash and I could never figure it out...

Blend door motor is shot. They are gen I specified and now obsolete and no longer sold, so you will have to get one used. The plastic gears inside strip due to the grease on them.

Do you have any pics of the rear seat, both parts?

I never did take pics of the rear back seats, upper or lower. The lower was crushed in but I was able to fight it out after about 30 minutes. I got it kinda straightened out and was going to try to use the bottom part (someone burned a hole) in my 94. The upper, I have in the attic and nothing is wrong with it at all.

Blend door motor is shot. They are gen I specified and now obsolete and no longer sold, so you will have to get one used. The plastic gears inside strip due to the grease on them.

works fantastic any other time... just flips out when it is cold...

Members online

Back