1998 midnight grey LSC and 97 deep navy blue LSC ads

If I didnt have to pay for tuition I would have that gray one in my drive way right now. It needs a new door handle, he broke it about a week ago when I was talking to him.

I think Laser needs to see this and then he can fly up, buy her, drive her home and build her.

That blue one has been for sale for a long time. I almost bought it instead of the car I got.

Looking back now, I should've. I didn't know it was rare at the time. Probably pretty rusty underneath, being a car in the D.

If I didnt have to pay for tuition I would have that gray one in my drive way right now. It needs a new door handle, he broke it about a week ago when I was talking to him.

Any rust issues on that car?

I think Laser needs to see this and then he can fly up, buy her, drive her home and build her.

No Northern cars for me. Besides, I just got back about 16 hours ago with another Mark. Its currently mocking me on one of my lifts at the shop. LOL

In that thread at the top of the page. Car should look different this time tomorrow.

I think I need to rethink selling my Cordovan for $2800. LOL

If thats the actual car shown and its actually in 23k mile condition..I'd probably pay around $6k for it..maybe a little less since its got that boring grey interior..needs to be black with that color, base vs lsc makes no difference to me though.

If thats the actual car shown and its actually in 23k mile condition..I'd probably pay around $6k for it..maybe a little less since its got that boring grey interior..needs to be black with that color, base vs lsc makes no difference to me though.

Reread that ad.

I would pay 6k for that car without hesitating. Down side is I would start driving it and then have to replace everything. You know the bags, SRBs, shock mounts, tires, belt, tensioner and vac lines are all ready to fall apart after a couple thousand miles.

That being said I would still buy it and spend a couple grand for the perfect black interior.

+1
It has over 100k on it, but it looks clean for up here in the north..... but at best its a 5k car.
Down south.....3k.

Dew wut? It has 39,200 miles. The pictures of the under side make it look just as new as the top side.

Members online

Back