1998 lincoln mark viii lsc

arent you the one who bought my deep jewel green 93 mark VIII?? i just looked at the add last night. is it really ivory or is it white opalescent? i'd be interested but i cant do ivory i dont like ivory at all.

Yes sir. That'd be me Jamie. Bought it a few months back. I got out of marks for a while until I bought this one. Tired of it so im moving on to something else.

Yup ivory for sure. I hate it. I'm looking for $3300 but that's in no way set in stone. Ask around. Want to have it sold before the 26th

hmm, it is a rare combo, and one i havent had, but ivory god!! does it need anything, would it make it to florida with no issues? i would have to buy a plane ticket so i have to factor that into the price. i could give ivory a shot if we could work out a deal.

Oh yeah it'll make it no problem. Oil filter adapter leaks a little, rear neon needs a new ballast and the driver seat forward and back motor wont move the seat without help. I've replaced the blend door actuator and resealed the cabin air vent. Put 4.10 gears, one piece driveshaft and done the jmod and exhaust. Tint is 5%. Really wanting to hold off selling it till close to the end of the month but we'll see. Shoot me a pm and we can discuss the price if you're interested.

well 95% i am buying it, i have talked with chip and we got a deal struck so now its a matter of when its good for both of us, i can buy it now, but he needs it for a little bit longer so thats fine with me. i hope i can get that ivory to grow on me lol, i think all it needs is the right set of wheels and it will look sweet.

if you like opal opalescent ill trade ya for that Ivory....mines probably has 114,000 miles dunno for sure but it has black interior and the tranny thats going in it has 49,000 miles. I fixed the seats, the neon works, and it has a strutmasters kit.

Sweet! Just let me know ahead of time when you plan on picking it up, so I can make sure I'm not working. :)

Which of your past Mark's was from the Carolina's?

Nice Buy! You've done Sinister.....Heavenly Next??? Lol

Sharp car, can't wait to see what you do with it!

Jay my black 98 that I have now is from north carolina, the one dieseldan found me. Marvin no chance in hell lol! I just told my wife we will have ebony and ivory 98 lsc's how gay lmfao!

Oh yeah, I remember now. duh...

I've almost got Ebony and Ivory...instead it's Ebony and Opal...lol.

I like it, good luck Jamie.
Didn't think you could stay away from them...its in your blood.

it is dude, i cant believe i am buying another one, this is number 13 in 8 years. i think i have issues!!

anyone want to have a georgia/north florida meet at the end of the month!! chip is gonna meet me half way to take ownership of the car, maybe we could have a mini meet somewhere for dinner or something?

Changed the oil filter adapter gasket, flushed the coolant and changed the oil at work yesterday;). I'll get the car cleaned up real good before the drive down.

LOL. Wouldn't have done it for anyone else. That would've been a long drive back to Florida with it leaking

i appreciate it. i took care of my 93 when i sold it to chip a few years ago detailed it up, made sure it was ready for a long road trip, kind of funny how i sold him a mark, now i am buying one off him!!! funny how things work themselves around in a circle sometimes!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back