1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC FOR SALE

brendangillespie

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello all, I haven't been on here in a good while, but I'm selling my beloved '98 Mark VIII LSC. I'm at work right now, but if anyone is interested I can put up specs and lots of pictures. The car is located in Norfolk, VA and has about 113,000 miles on it. Thanks.

Pics...

Pic

Car 014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price for '98 Mark VIII LSC

I'm asking $5000. The wheels shown are not included with the car, right now there are '93 Mark VIII wheels on the car, with BRAND NEW tires. That's what is included with the car.

If you are interested in the 20" chrome wheels shown, just let me know. I want to sell those too.

Also, the car has a Diablo Sport SuperChip installed... I want to sell that separately as well. Not sure what to ask for it yet, or the 20" wheels. Send me a message if you're interested in either item.

Update...

$41,000 new, Red color, 116,000 miles, leather interior, automatic transmission, four-wheel independent suspension with computer-controlled air springs, 4.6L 32V INTECH V8 engine, all-speed electronic traction control, great gas mileage, automatic climate control, seats 5, lots of trunk space, custom chrome mesh grill, dynotuned, window tint, HID headlights, 6 CD changer, A/C, power steering, power windows, power door locks, tilt wheel, cruise control, Premium JBL sound system, pre-wired for subwoofer and amp, dual front air bags, ABS, dual power seats, power sun roof, RWD, custom painted interior pieces, onboard computer, BRAND NEW TIRES, fresh transmission fluid flush, fresh oil change, new air compressor for air ride suspension, 48-inch wide neon tailamps, side-view mirror turn and puddle lamps, new high beam headlights, custom wood trim interior, newly detailed, high flow air filter, DiabloSport SuperChip

-Asking $5500 OBO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Explaination

Sorry, I forgot to explain those two things.

The switches on the console below the radio and climate controls are four toggle switches each with an LED above it. They were for some lights I had installed in the car, but I took the lights out. Right now there are no wires running to/from them, but they are ready to go if you want to wire anything into them.

As for the grill, the one that is on the car right now is the silver grill with the chrome mesh I bought from customcargrills.com and made myself. I made it from the original red one that you see in some of the pictures.

Update...

The car is running great right now (not that it woudn't). If I don't get any interest on here, then I'll probably put it up for auction online. I wanted to give my fellow club members first dibs though... :D

I'm also selling the 20" chrome rims and the DiabloSport SuperChip! The chip fits both first and second generation Mark VIII's. I originally had the chip in my blue '93 Mark VIII. It makes a hell of a difference.

Yea, real nice job on the screen grill. What is going to be the price on the superchip? Thanks:) :)

brendangillespie said:
It's still for sale if you want it!
My friend is looking for a Mark VIII but his price range is up to $4,000

I cannot believe you are having such a hard time selling that car! Does it run? LOL. It is a very nice MARK VIII. It would sell fast out here in vegas. I wish you luck! Seems like a real steal to me.

brendangillespie said:
I don't understand it either... Ebay, Autotrader, forums... nothing. The car runs great and it is going for a steal now that I've lowered the price so much!

Brendan, unfortunatly it is going to get worse before it gets better. We Mark owners are shrinking. Take yourself for example. You are trying to sell your Mark. There Just isn't enough Mark buyers out there. The ones that are in the market for one, wont pay you what you think your Mark is worth. I was able to get my 97 for $2900. I am sorry to say, you will either have to bite the bullet and sell it extremely low, or keep her and continue driving it.

Members online

Back