1997 Mark VIII LSC

LORENZOCHICAGOLSC

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
The time has come to sell my Mark. 97 123k miles, LSC, Moon, Heated seats, black on black, remote start, Octastars.
Runs and drives good Looks good except for the roof which just started to fade in some spots.
Needs- Front end work-Makes noises- needs control arms- Upper and lower control arms and tie rods are included-new in box!
Heat does not work-Replaced blend door still doesnt work-Dont know why maybe heater core?
Anyone who is interested send me an e-mail
Make me an offer
Located in Northwest side of Chicago
Near O"HARE airport

Thanks, Lorenzo

l_20ab7a7c157efff6cbe760925a9e80e2.jpg

l_c796d93582fb39ab763339c099f28822.jpg

l_d2258a7a96ae9ee7a910c1bdaab0427b.jpg

mrk3.jpg

mrk2.jpg

MVC-150S.JPG

Any pics of the fading on the roof? Asking price? How's the rust? It is an IL car afterall...

I've got a friend who might be interested, I'll show him this thread.

The Caddy is alot nicer now that I put some 07 DTS chrome wheels on it. I also converted it from column shift to DTS floor shift console, that was a HUGE job to do! Overall its a nice daily driver but I need another Mark, IM FEENIN FOR 1! But Cant find another in black on black!

The Caddy is alot nicer now that I put some 07 DTS chrome wheels on it. I also converted it from column shift to DTS floor shift console, that was a HUGE job to do! Overall its a nice daily driver but I need another Mark, IM FEENIN FOR 1! But Cant find another in black on black!

Would love to see before and after pics!!!

Well as they say snooze you lose.. should have kept the 97.. LOL...

Good Luck with the search..

Wow that looks really good, can't even tell if it wasn't even there before. I hvae always wanted a DHS since it has way more technology then the DTS but the sad thing was, DHS never came with a floor shifh

Basically, I bought the complete center console from a wrecked DTS, Spliced wiring into my harness, rerouted the shift cable from column to the floor, bolted console in existing holes from armrest, and 10 hours later I was done. (Less complicated than replacing a blend door on a Gen II!!!!):cool:

Looks very good! Trouble is, now you can't just slide out of the passenger door with ease... Lol. :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back