1997 Mark VIII LSC

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
One owner, fully loaded, EVERYTHING works, pearl white with black interior. Belt went and overheated the engine and blew a head gasket. Car has a small area on the rear bumper cover that needs attention.

Chrome is excellent on wheels, interior is excellent as well. Tires have 80% tread left and the brakes are new.

mfs15.jpg

mfs16.jpg

mfs17.jpg

mfs18.jpg

mfs19.jpg

mfs20.jpg

mfs21.jpg

Last edited:
yesw price and how many miles

why do ppl have to drive
a car when the belt is snaped dont they no with out a belt
there is no working watter pump that means over hear wow

I want $2500.00 FIRM. Thats what I have into it and I also have extra parts that are going with it as well.

I have no time to do this car the way I wanted to and I have had it sitting at the shop under a cover too long too!

The mileage is 121k The trans has less then 15k. I found an engine for $150.00 at the local u pull it yard here in NJ and they still have it.

Heres some pics I took Friday at the shop after giving her a nice Bath!
It has a broken drivers side door handle (suprise). I just put in a good battery that holds a nice charge. Car runs and drives fine but has a bad head gasket. It also needs both back tires. Other then that its a good car worth fixing.
I will also be fixing the drivers headlight prior to delivery.

mfs1.jpg

mfs2.jpg

mfs3.jpg

mfs4.jpg

mfs5.jpg

mfs6.jpg

mfs7.jpg

Last edited:
Still have it. I also found a motor and trans with 48k for $200.00!!!!!!! At the local U-Pull-It here in NJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to but None of my cars are broken down yet, maybe in a few years

Frogman said:
How much if you fix the headgasket(s), so that the buyer can stop by, give you the $$ and drive it off?

Its not even worthit to do the head gasket. There is about the same time and $$ in just replacing it.

i would love to if youd trade me for my 95 contie but dont think youd wana make that trade man

Members online

No members online now.
Back