1997 Mark VIII LSC Supercharged

Thomas A

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm offering my Mark VIII for Sale. The car is located in Overland Park, KS. Full details and photos can be found at the link below.

http://www.adenracing.com/LSC4Sale/ (sorry for the typos in the description)

October_LSC3.JPG

hey thomas nice car man. got a question what are your tire specs ???

It's right there in the listing.....

18x9 Saleen Speedstar Replicas
245/45/18 Nexen 3000 Front Tires
265/40/18 Mickey Thompson Rear Tires

I've seen that car in person, and it is very nice. I wish it was in my driveway. Thomas, I'll trade you a 96 Mustang GT convertible and a pearl white 97 LSC for it.

I'd offer up a 98 LSC and a 97 Saturn SC2 with ~50k miles on it. Saturn has a full system and every option and a 5 speed. the 98 is black on black and has only been mine for about 2 weeks LOLOL.

I know you probably aren't interested but MAN I wish I saw this two weeks ago LOL. Would have made an excellent companion to my 2000 Firehawk which is getting close to that hp NA

Free bump! :-D

OP: Sorry for derailing and very nice car, GLWS.

...Would have made an excellent companion to my 2000 Firehawk which is getting close to that hp NA...

Maybe you are comparing your car to the 450hp rating on the other page, but that only appears once, the rest of the instances clearly state 390. If this mark has 390hp, a 2000 Firehawk has similar numbers NA from the factory, that doesn't say much for mods.

As an owner I am sure you know the LS1 Pontiacs had close to 350whp stock and SLP Firehawks had special intake and exhaust which puts it over stock numbers. The "330 hp" that the LS1 cars were rated from the factory was not truthful, most cars were underated by 20-50whp. My 99' trans am vert had 365whp @ over 100k miles with just an exhaust and intake and the exhaust was not nearly as well thought out as the firehawk setup. If you own a WU-6 firebird, I am jealous, just wanted to mention that your numbers seem off.

Members online

No members online now.
Back