1997 mark viii lsc or 1996 mark viii ?????

1997 mark viii lsc OR 1996 mark viii

• Total voters
Merk1n I went to see this car on Saturday and its junk. First of all the first thing that I didnt like about it was that it didnt turn on, battery was dead and it was just laying there in the back behind like 50 cars. Then the interior parts were all painted and it has 122,000 miles not 117,000. The dealer wants to much for this car and they wont budge on the price trust me I tried taking to them. Good thing for me I bought a 97 pearl white with black interior from Rich (My Great 8) with 64,000 miles, and way cheaper.

That first 96 isnt a 96. Its a 97 or 98. The real 96 you posted is not an LSC and the grill isnt body color, its fake chrome has been worn off the plastic. Its also not a DA car.

that gen 1's beat up on the outside, faded paint, missing part of the chrome around red neon in back, grille's messed up, id say the black on black gen 2, high price though-- considering the mileage isn't exactly low. black on black will always be my preference with any car :)

Yes, lets start over. If they won't budge, tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine. There was a place in clearwater, that was selling a 96 base recently. They were asking 5595. A full 2000 over KBB retail. Ridiculous.

pics of the interior guys lemme know what you think
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/2670706220.html

Dude, this is a RIP OFF! Don't fall for this kind of scam. He has like 4 Mark VIII's, he has like 8 4Runners, a few Towncars & God knows what else. He buys these cars for dirt cheap then makes 300% profit off of them.

Exhaust tips are bent,wrong lighter,door lock button broke,it's a base car,not an LSC or Diamond anniversary. Keep looking!

+1. There is NOTHING rare about it. Its a base black on black

Merk1n I went to see this car on Saturday and its junk. First of all the first thing that I didnt like about it was that it didnt turn on, battery was dead and it was just laying there in the back behind like 50 cars. Then the interior parts were all painted and it has 122,000 miles not 117,000. The dealer wants to much for this car and they wont budge on the price trust me I tried taking to them. Good thing for me I bought a 97 pearl white with black interior from Rich (My Great 8) with 64,000 miles, and way cheaper.

We need to get you a nice car. Marvin (02LS8Lincoln) got himself a nice car. You can get yourself something nice too but its going to take patience & a little bit of travel. I picked up my 97 in Bradenton, Fl.

Members online

Back