1995 Lincoln Mark VIII has no injector pulse

ERB

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Just recently purchased a 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII. Has spark, fuel pressure, but no injector pulse. Is it a security issue?

Is it possibly the security system on the car that is preventing an injector pulse?

Is the security light flashing?

How are you checking injector pulse?

I think if it was a security issue it wouldn't turn over.
You can disconnect the security module.

Do a search to find all the info you need here on this site.

Check the cam angle sensor.

From what I am told on this site:

Crank angle sensor=spark
Cam angle sensor=fuel

Diffinately know being his first time on that he has not done a search, and if it is cranking over, then it is not a security issue. And if he has no injector's spitting fuel, probably has a F/U harness. IDK

i bought it not running the machanic told the lady that the pcm was bad,i replaced it and no go.

I would trace the wire harness for no ground or splicing or fray or cut wires on the wire harness of the injectors, or relay.

VCRM... it runs the injectors... if you have fuel pressure and no injector pulse I'd change the VCRM.

VCRM... it runs the injectors... if you have fuel pressure and no injector pulse I'd change the VCRM.

No, I don't think the VCRM has anything to do with the fuel injectors.

Fuel Injection Timing

For fuel injection timing:

l Each fuel injector (9F593) is energized once every other crankshaft revolution in sequence with ignition firing order.

l The period of time that the fuel injectors are energized (injector on time or pulse width) is controlled by the vehicle's powertrain control module (PCM) (12A650).

l Air entering the engine is monitored by flow and temperature sensors.

l The outgoing signals of the electronic engine control sensors are processed by the powertrain control module.

l The powertrain control module determines the needed injector pulse width and sends a command to the fuel injectors to meter the exact quantity of fuel.

Tommy had a no start no injector pulse situation with his 95 back in the day... new VCRM and it fired right up...

Where would I find a vcrm for a 1995 mark viii, are the even available any more?

Members online

No members online now.
Back