1994 mark VIII color

1994 Mark Viii

this is my new car I bought myself for x-mas what do you think for 1,950 out the door?? 122,000 gray interior from washington st to chi-town,but still looking for a shipper

this is my new car I bought myself for x-mas what do you think for 1,950 out the door?? 122,000 gray interior from washington st to chi-town,but still looking for a shipper

good luck. I have bought a car over 2 months ago and still cant find anyone to ship it.

i just got one too but with black interior
3n93k53le5V15Te5S19cp9bf9375ed46c131f.jpg

3nb3ke3ma5Oe5T25Q99cpf19af0d14a241380.jpg

nice color

cool jamie,you have a beautiful car and love that color rose mist

wow I see I have lots of neighbors here

If that craigslist guy would have responded to an email I sent, I would have bought one from up here in Ohio in decent shape... it was Rose Mist too

terry i wouldnt sell you that car unless it stays rosemist, i'm contemplating putting it away for now and slowly bringing it back to what it was, i like the color, with a cowl hood, black windows and some killer 18's it would look sick.

terry i wouldnt sell you that car unless it stays rosemist, i'm contemplating putting it away for now and slowly bringing it back to what it was, i like the color, with a cowl hood, black windows and some killer 18's it would look sick.

make that your bagger

oh and :W to :V jona571

Well, I'm not gonna lie. It would be painted ASAP. No disrespect to the people that like the color but I just couldn't see myself driving rosemist around. I'm really trying hard to visualize a cowl hood on a rosemist Mark but I'm not having any luck. :) Give it to the wife after bringing it back to normal and take the white 95 and hook it up with the 18's and cowl hood. Snag that black interior out of it too and put it in the white one. If you do what you say, you'll have a one of a kind.

member before

I was a member before but I was offline for about 8 months and then sold my last mark VIII which was a big mistake for a new piece of :q:q:q:q I sent back to the dealer,so now I'm back in the game

the mark's I owned
1988 mark VII from chi-town
1991 mark VII from chi-town
1997 mark VIII lsc from new york
1993 mark VIII from calf.
1993 mark VIII from virgina
1994 mark VIII from seattle washington(just getting)
mustangs I owned
1991 5.0 notch
1992 5.0 notch
1986 5.0 notch
1986 5.0 notch ssp from wa
1984 5.0 notch ssp from wa
1991 5.0 notch ssp from fl
1992 5.0 notch ssp from nm(still have)55,000
1993 nissan maxima 3.0 5-spd(everyday car)
from georgia 200,000 miles still runs hard 190 HP 24 valve DOHC

chicken dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm smart man i think i will bag it, brilliant idea it never even crossed my mind lol. it could be the perfect hopper!

chicken dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm smart man i think i will bag it, brilliant idea it never even crossed my mind lol. it could be the perfect hopper!

......................:shifty: i know im da man :shifty:
you always dreamed it and talked about it in chat, be like nike just do it

Members online

No members online now.
Back