19" Rims Questions

Ive got a great idea for fomoco.

2012 Lincoln LS 5.0 SVT

Same interior as the MKS with 2006 LS exterior (slightly revised) and limited slip and 18" wheels from the factory.

I think i just creamed myself.

It doesn't even necessarily need to be an LS. They brought back the 5.0 in the Mustang, bring it back in the Mark and call it the Mark9. Make it to compete with the CTS-V and CTS-V coupe.

Agreed.. The Mark is a hella nice car too if done up right..

Mark 9 concept:

newtitel.jpg

nice....doesnt have a stupid huge grille or a tall ass.

That chrome L needs to go though.

And it better not be a FWD ecoboost.

Give it the 5.0 like stated above and we will be in business.

Quick question:

I'm looking at getting a set of Rotiform's that are 19x8.5 with a ET of 45 and popping 245/35 tires on them. These should fit no problem right? I'm also planning on getting Eibach's in a little bit. Will there be any rubbing with them?

Sweet, I figured so but had to check just in case. Btw this is what I plan on getting, but have the center cap painted red.

cast_1piece_mia_04b.jpg

Those aren't 19's though right, cause if they are, they look small.

Sweet, I figured so but had to check just in case. Btw this is what I plan on getting, but have the center cap painted red.

I love Rotiforms offerings. Great wheels.

I'd get the forged NUE's though if it was me

This is what I think I'm gonna get:

HRRacingWheel.jpg

I'm not overly excited about getting them from an Ebay store, but they have pretty good satisfaction rate. I'm checking to see how to deal with the manufacturer if I have any issues with them. I asked them a couple questions, of which they replied that the wheel has a 3" lip, which I don't think is possible with an 8.5" width and a 48mm offset.

The only other option for me would be the Coventry Hornets, as I will not be able to get anything less than a 42mm offset. Whichever wheel I go with will be skinned with some Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 in a 245/35/19 size.

Tru

Last edited:
I like yours better, Bull. However, these have a 6mm higher offset so I'd feel a little better with the extra room (although it's not much). I'm going to check aspecwheels.net to see if they still have them. Wheelmatic will give me the Hankook's for 159 per tire, mounted and balanced with the wheels I posted, so it might be too good of a deal to pass up.

Of course, none of this may matter when I'll be able to actually get them - don't know why I even asked for prices from them now anyway. Our hot water heater died on Monday, so I lost a good chunk of the money allocated for wheels and tires. If I can sell some of my musical equipment, I might be able to get back on track (yes, pun was intended).

Thanks,

Tru

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back