19" Rims Questions

Yep, the rear inner fender will be the problem when the weight of the car is down, and the springs have settled.
245/35/19, 19x8.5, Intrax springs, could have actually gone bigger but wanted to keep tire size same as factory.

Don't ask about the purple calipers---it's not my car

post some more pics of the car i wanna see more lol =p

Sexy rims! Those look sick in gunmetal, mine are in silver, just dont have tires yet.

DSC_0008.jpg

What size, want to sell? :D

I'm pretty picky too.It took me a year of rim searching until I saw these on a xc90, fell in love. Then it took me like 8 months of searching everyday on ebay to find an oem set of these, but finally got them.

They are Linea corse wheels. 19x8.5. I found a distributor who is willing to work with me on doing a special order and not charge a bunch of extra cash for them in 5x108 with custom offset. There is also many finishes available, that one is in satin black. Lead time is 2-3 months though. I hope to order these this summer.

If anyone wants to know more PM me

Those are 10 in the back. These normally come staggered but he is willing to do four 8.5's. So the back would have less concavity if you can imagine that.

He said he can do satin black, hyper black, gunmetal, silver, hyper silver, smoked chrome

attachment.jpg

797195849_VRHkC-XL.jpg

811194832_jJLK4-XL.jpg

807021832_J6fWu-XL.jpg

Are those stock brakes on the audi? theyre massive.

I think I'm gonna go with the 2nd ones. Blaque diamond dust but I'm not sure. For a long time I liked the ruff(first ones) better

Now that I look again I think i like the 1st ones. Fu(k it too hard to decide

I've already seen one price at $210 per wheel.

I'm on the same boat, looking at rims and ebiachs for this spring and scared sh!tless with all these wonderful stories. So should I look for 18's or 19's was going 19's with the drop.

Villalta where are you getting your rims from >?

Members online

No members online now.
Back