19" Rims Questions

I'm on the same boat, looking at rims and ebiachs for this spring and scared sh!tless with all these wonderful stories. So should I look for 18's or 19's was going 19's with the drop.

Villalta where are you getting your rims from >?

Not sure yet. Trying to find the best source, canadian I possible. I emailed the guys at kxwheels and they are supposed to email me back prices.

Yeah I've been looking around and can't seem to find any good places so I'm trying to see where I could get rims with our bolt pattern within Canada.

Yea that 210 price is American, I could probably go into a rim shop here and get a price but it would probably be more like 300 a wheel at least they won't even be able to touch that 210

Canadian dollar is up I believe..so yeah but 210 for those Audi rims is a deal. If that's what your talking about and dude those rims are sick nasty!!!

Yeah there both sick I just may have to get one set in the spring and the other in the summer:rolleyes:

I may try Michigan rim shops

Where the hell are you going to go in MI? One hell of a trip because there is nothing in the UP besides Mark's Tire in Brimley.. That's were I got my tires and if they don't have it, they will order it in for you.. Excellent customer service and it took literary 15 minutes for them to put 4 tires on.. One guy to each tire..

I'm in Windsor. Right across the border from Detroit. There are tons of rims shops in that area

Ohh.. Duhh.. lol

I suppose then.. My cuz lives in the Detroit area but has never gotten tires so I'm no help there.. But I can tell you that we are having a meet sometime this summer if you interested.. :cool:

Ya that's sick, does your cousin have an LS too

Lol monte Carlos are pretty nice too. But there not an LS:p

I know.. It does have one thing in common with the LS.. And that is that the cupholders.. They are totally in the wrong spots and you can use some of them if the car is in Park.. lol

Yeah the LS is really hard to compete with in terms of features and ride.

sure you can get a faster car but it wont be as luxurious. or something more luxurious but not as fast and sporty.

Not many rwd V8 luxury sport cars out there.

Ive got a great idea for fomoco.

2012 Lincoln LS 5.0 SVT

Same interior as the MKS with 2006 LS exterior (slightly revised) and limited slip and 18" wheels from the factory.

I think i just creamed myself.

The Mks interior is nice. Not a fan of the rest of the Lincoln lineup interior really. My brother has an 06 zephyr and it's nice but looks ..... Rushed

I just hate how all these new lincolns have huge front grilles and tall asses.

seriously the rear ends are all high.

and theyre all V6 fwd crap.

I just hate how all these new lincolns have huge front grilles and tall asses.

seriously the rear ends are all high.

and theyre all V6 fwd crap.

Exactly what I think of them. They are all wrong, fat asses and big, bulky grilles

They are Linea corse wheels. 19x8.5. I found a distributor who is willing to work with me on doing a special order and not charge a bunch of extra cash for them in 5x108 with custom offset. There is also many finishes available, that one is in satin black. Lead time is 2-3 months though. I hope to order these this summer.

If anyone wants to know more PM me

Those are sick!!!!

So I thought about it and im going with the ruff. I was bored and wanted to see what the looked like on a silver car so I photoshopped it a little. What do you think? I like em.

View attachment 60329

Ok this is not my car but the only silver ls with a decent profile picture, this one looks kind of sh1tty and they look way more chorme than they really are. Ill have to take a picture of mine but its in the garage and I cant get a good angle. also the ones Im getting do not have the chrome bolts around the edge.

View attachment 60333

Members online

No members online now.
Back