18x9 saleen speedstars for sale

they are actually even cheaper on another site, not with tires though. what do you want for the wheels with no rubber?

I really don't want to break the wheels and tires apart. I would rather just sell them the way they are. I plan on getting a set of silver cobra r's and powdercoating them black, and putting them on in the future. For now, I will just sport the stock wheels:) I will let you know if I decide to break them apart.

Your asking price isn't that far off, but your new price seems to be a bit exaggerated. Exact same package, from the exact same place, currently sells for $1680. With that being said, $1,100 doesn't seem too bad. Good luck with the sale. I sure like mine!

Your asking price isn't that far off, but your new price seems to be a bit exaggerated. Exact same package, from the exact same place, currently sells for $1680. With that being said, $1,100 doesn't seem too bad. Good luck with the sale. I sure like mine!

the price has been 1,100 for a little while now. What "new price" do you mean???

I purchased everything from brad at the custom wheel shop a year ago for around $2000

Regardless, $1100 is a pretty good price when you consider the quality of the tires and the fact that they are already mounted and balanced. ;)

Thomas

around 2,000 yes but not 2,000. It was somewhere between 1,800-1,900 i don't remember so I just estimated around 2,000. If people could only see these in person they would snatch them up in a heartbeat!! I would possibly do a trade for a set of silver cobra r wheels 17x9 with no tires plus cash (on other end not mine of course) if someone has a set they want to get rid of. I am planning on doing black cobra r wheels w/machined lip down the road:D

ok......what if I did break apart the tires and wheels. How much would someone be willing to give me for all 4 wheels..(which are perfect) ????

Members online

No members online now.
Back