18x9 saleen speedstars for sale

The omen

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a complete set of saleen speedstars 18x9 chrome with cooper zeon sport 245/45/18 front 275/40/18 rear z rated tires for a mark viii/thunderbird/cougar with the 5x4.25 bolt pattern. Everything has about 3000 miles on them so they are still like new. The wheels come with the hidden valve stem kit and custom lug nuts with lug key. I purchased everything from brad at the custom wheel shop a year ago for around $2000. I am looking to get $1,300 and I am firm on the price. Inbox me for details.

lincoln 027.jpg

lincoln 028.jpg

I would ship them in pairs just like the way I got them. I guess it depends where you live. They came from the custom wheel shop which I think is in washington state and I am in pennsylvania and I think shipping was between $200 and $300????

yeah?????????????
he is asking 1,300 for the wheels, i hope like hell you dont think you are gonna get 1,300 for a neon lmao!

If i didn't hubswap or would have bought that 96 lsc i wanted they would be in my garage for 1100.

they are actually even cheaper on another site, not with tires though. what do you want for the wheels with no rubber?

Yeah if you sell them with no rubber and are reasonable you may get waaaay more hits. $1000+ is not going to be easy to come by when many marks sell for that.

If you don't sell them by September and the price is right, I'll take them.

These are $200 each on the wheel shop website. Your price is too high!.

Do the wheels on the website come with tires that have a sh*tload of miles left on them???? I know my price is definatly not too high bro!! Got to the customwheelshop.com and price out the combo I have.....around 1,900:rolleyes: and these are like new so someone is getting one hell of a deal!

Yeah if you sell them with no rubber and are reasonable you may get waaaay more hits. $1000+ is not going to be easy to come by when many marks sell for that.

If you don't sell them by September and the price is right, I'll take them.

I understand what you are saying but I just want to sell everything because I just don't have the room for things as my garage is pretty full (2006 jeep srt8,1994 mark viii,1997 exploder,1996 exploder).:D

Members online

Back