18" Black wheels with polish lip.

I stand corrected.

Yeah...?... Who the hell starts a sentence with "yeah", like that?

But, thank you for making my point to kwazy about how the Mark VIII is not a grandapa's car.

And it's an Avatar, not Avitar. adiot... And if you don't get the reference in my avAtar, then you are a real Adiot. I'm surpriZed you can't even spell surprise. How many college degrees do YOU have? 2, like slicky? 4? I'm betting 3, from the way you type. Incidentally, I have no College degrees.

And thank you, I try to be original and have original stuff in my avAtar. Unlike you and your posse who seem to all have your cars in your avAtars.

You read post? Is that the Washington Post? 'Cause I hate to break it to you, there is no "post" here. Just a bunch of threads with postS in them. Well... now that I think of it, there is a post here somewhere... I uploaded a picture of it. But I don't recall any writing on it. And even if there is writing on it, do you forget what's written on the post from day to day?

You're tired? Poor, baby. Go have a nappy nap.

Go somewhere else? I'm "BOTHERING" you? WTF? Have you read about the "ignore" button? Who are you, Jerry Falwell? (If you don't get the reference, then google it).

Good for you! Car knowledge is good. I'm glad to hear you're not (yet) bent out of shape. I'm sure you will be, by the time I'm done with you.

Eh. At least I HAVE one. You...? not so much.

That you have no personality? Possibly. Then again, possibly not. I'm sure that you have a personality. It's just that your personality doesn't mean squat to me.

NEXT!?

Damn Frogman....why are you being so mean today? Not enough fiber in the diet?? :D

I stand corrected.

Yeah...?... Who the hell starts a sentence with "yeah", like that?

But, thank you for making my point to kwazy about how the Mark VIII is not a grandapa's car.

And it's an Avatar, not Avitar. adiot... And if you don't get the reference in my avAtar, then you are a real Adiot. I'm surpriZed you can't even spell surprise. How many college degrees do YOU have? 2, like slicky? 4? I'm betting 3, from the way you type. Incidentally, I have no College degrees.

And thank you, I try to be original and have original stuff in my avAtar. Unlike you and your posse who seem to all have your cars in your avAtars.

You read post? Is that the Washington Post? 'Cause I hate to break it to you, there is no "post" here. Just a bunch of threads with postS in them. Well... now that I think of it, there is a post here somewhere... I uploaded a picture of it. But I don't recall any writing on it. And even if there is writing on it, do you forget what's written on the post from day to day?

You're tired? Poor, baby. Go have a nappy nap.

Go somewhere else? I'm "BOTHERING" you? WTF? Have you read about the "ignore" button? Who are you, Jerry Falwell? (If you don't get the reference, then google it).

Good for you! Car knowledge is good. I'm glad to hear you're not (yet) bent out of shape. I'm sure you will be, by the time I'm done with you.

Eh. At least I HAVE one. You...? not so much.

That you have no personality? Possibly. Then again, possibly not. I'm sure that you have a personality. It's just that your personality doesn't mean squat to me.

NEXT!?

Your right. I don't know how to spell, I need a nap, and I don't have a personality. I'm 22. I have no college degree. Some people have better grammer than others. I'm sorry for being an idiot. I'm not a genius like yourself.

Please just keep your comments to your self and think about how you sound before you type.

Good day.

Your right. I don't know how to spell, I need a nap, and I don't have a personality. I'm 22. I have no college degree. Some people have better grammer than others. I'm sorry for being an idiot. I'm not a genius like yourself.

You should learn how to spell. It's easy. Seriously.

Napping might make you feel better...?

Not that I care, but you really ought to look into getting a personality. They're actually pretty cool.

Yes, some people do have better grammAr... and again, spelling. Not everyone can be a perfectionist.

Don't be sorry. Just don't do it again.

I'm not a genius. I am, however correct 99% of the time. I mean, who really cares about the other 6%, right?

Now, mind you... the above were mere suggestions. You can do whatever you want.

Please just keep your comments to your self and think about how you sound before you type.

Good day.

See? This is where we will run into a little snag. You see, I don't like people telling me what to do (or not do) with my comments. After all, they are my comments. If everyone kept their comments to themselves, then language, speech and writing would be non existent, because no one would be communicating.

Now, I'm sure you meant "negative comments". Again, you're a big boy. You're over 18, you're and adult. Learn to live with other people's negative comments... dare I say, even learn something from said comments, even if you don't agree with them.

Have a good evening.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go lock my doors now. No one has told these guys what frogman does for a living yet? I can see their will be 4 or 5 users that are going to go bye bye. Guantanamo has to be getting full by now. All frogman does is troll for a good time, then he goes places in the night for more of a good time, then you end up oversea's or maybe undersea's not having a good time. And then we part your LS out to the other members. And conti's are old man cars, never found a LS around town I couldn't roll :) stupid p&p, exhaust, tune, MAF, injectors, and 75 shot. But they look really sweet in my rear view mirror, I like the grill alot.

I love E-arguments.

I find it amazing that the anominity of a computer screen can make a person feel that they should argue with someone they have never met. I find it even more flabberghasting that the same person would try to prove their point VIA attacking assumed financial status of the other person.........................I'm looking at you SlickLS.

You need to grow up.

Mike

I'm gonna go lock my doors now.

That will help... :p

No one has told these guys what frogman does for a living yet?

Apparently, I troll the LS forums... ? ;)

I can see their will be 4 or 5 users that are going to go bye bye. Guantanamo has to be getting full by now. All frogman does is troll for a good time, then he goes places in the night for more of a good time, then you end up oversea's or maybe undersea's not having a good time.

It's alright, they're safe from my brand of Real Life fun. I know this is the internet, and... apparently, they don't.

I love E-arguments.

They're fun, ain't they, M? Especially when they get all sorts of riled up.

I find it amazing that the anominity of a computer screen can make a person feel that they should argue with someone they have never met.

Problem is, today, even a computer screen isn't as anonymous as it used to be. A simple IP address trace leads to the ISP. A simple Patriot Act warrant (obtained via a quick phone call) leads to the name of the person who the IP addy is assigned to, or was assigned to at the time. It's done every day, many times a day nowadays... or so I read in a pamphlet once...

I find it even more flabberghasting that the same person would try to prove their point VIA attacking assumed financial status of the other person.........................I'm looking at you SlickLS.

You need to grow up.

Mike

What do you expect, Mike? Not everyone can afford such a rare car as an LS. ;) It's all good though. Maybe one day I'll be able to afford an LS, then they'll have nothing more to say about my lack of finances.

I never said that a LS is rare or expensive and you actually made the first crack at my financial status so I was just enforcing the golden rule. I dont care who you are or what you do because I havent done anything illegal. Go ahead and get your buddies to pitch in it doesnt bother me I have been laughing at all this. Takes a lot more to get under my skin. Sorry to burst your bubble.

This thread is great. About the wheels, I think they'd look better all black with just the lip polished. Frogman, you're great, it always makes my day to read a thread where people have gotten riled up about something you typed. I hope my grammar is correct though. I don't want to be your next target.:p

I love E-arguments.

I find it amazing that the anominity of a computer screen can make a person feel that they should argue with someone they have never met. I find it even more flabberghasting that the same person would try to prove their point VIA attacking assumed financial status of the other person.........................I'm looking at you SlickLS.

You need to grow up.

Mike

or E-Thugs :-D

ethug-thug-whooped-rep-demotivational-poster.jpg

e-thug.jpg

Frogman I must say you've done an excellent job of exposing the stupidity of certain members... For the attempted insult at his income, I'll let you guys in on a little secret. Frogman drives a very nice Ford Pinto. :D

I don't think I'm gonna die, I really just don't feel like it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back