06 lse bumper

Budzilla01

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just bought the bumper and I own an 01 will this work with some miner trimming? I've looked everywhere but can't find anything on it

LSE Gen 2 bumper on my 2000 LS.

BF75E303-AA92-4498-99C8-DBC4C5843623.jpeg

06 lse bumper on a 2001 I have gaps on corners of head lights the plastic tabs onder headlights don't line up

1603245458099.jpg

My son said you need to swap bumper, bumper cover and headlights. I've looked at this and the line between the headlights and the bumper does appear to be lower on gen 2 cars than gen 1 cars.

So I have the cover and styrofoam backing so I need to unbolt the metal part as well? Just want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly. Do u know of the wiring harness for the lights swap over as well cause the bumper is from an 06 so I'd need the 06 headlights?

Not the metal bumper, the plastic/fiberglass part above it. What the headlights bolt into, what the top of the bumper cover slides into. That doesn't fix the gap though, that allows you to install the bulkier gen 2 headlights. The white pic above seems to show the real issue is the gen 1 headlights don't stick far enough forward to cover the gap

So the headlight from the 06 I'll try and keep it all from the same car...I have all that stuff which is on the car now let me get the head lights and see if I can get them to fit better....

Members online

No members online now.
Back