06 Black Sealent Angel Eyes Completed...Pics

Eiben06

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well after three weeks of messing around with these i finally got em installed. They look amazing!! they were a little tricky gettin in but i did it.its not actully as hard as you would expect. tell me what you guys think.

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Could you post a couple pics of the headlight with the rings turned off? A close up straight on shot and one from above would be great. I'm trying to get a good idea of the fitment. The low one on the low beam looks small and I want to know how they fit.
Looks Great though!

Thanks,

It looks really good! I like the way there really bright during the day. I wish mine were that bright during the day but maybe I need to just clean my lenses...

Is that a crack on the lower left side of the passenger's headlight? It looks like your lenses could use a wet sand, otherwise they look pretty good.

Is that a crack on the lower left side of the passenger's headlight? It looks like your lenses could use a wet sand, otherwise they look pretty good.

nope no crack lights are in perfect shape.

How much did they charge you and how long before you got them?

well the kit was 199.99 and it took about a week to get them. I actully get them the same day i left for work and wasnt gonna be back for 2 weeks, so they sat at home until i got back....:mad:

Could you post a couple pics of the headlight with the rings turned off? A close up straight on shot and one from above would be great. I'm trying to get a good idea of the fitment. The low one on the low beam looks small and I want to know how they fit.
Looks Great though!

Thanks,

thanks, ya i cn post some it will be a couple of days though i will be outta town until friday, and we will see how that goes bc thursday is by 21 bday so well see if im up to uploadin some pics...lol

well the kit was 199.99 and it took about a week to get them. I actully get them the same day i left for work and wasnt gonna be back for 2 weeks, so they sat at home until i got back....:mad:
Wait a minute, I thought Umnitza was still working on the LED angel eyes kit for the LS? Didn't they need a minimum of 10 orders and a set of headlights for molds?

Lots of products sold are for "off road use only". I suspect the red halos would fit into that category. If the local laws kept up with what we enthusiasts do to our cars we'd all be locked up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back