03 lsv6 $2000 no title

creamybean

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
black on black runs n drives but shakes ....dent on drivers door but thats bout all ...i use it everyday but inspection runs out 2/10 so after all the cash i sunk its gone i dont want it...no title,no questions not stolen jus between family but its gotta go........comes with the stock wheels....9739004535 can send pictures cause cant get it to work here

how would you expect someone to buy it with no title, you cant do anything with a car with no title. it sounds like you are pissed at someone and want to sell it to burn someone in the family but thats illegal.

Depending on the state your in you can go to the DMV, say you bought the car, as long as you have a bill of sales and they will transfer and issue a new title, for a fee of course.

Maybe call the DMV and ask them to check the VIN? I dunno if they'll cooperate but if your interested in the car its something to try.

Wow, this oozes scam. No mileage, $2000, also listed as a parts car in a previous post? Anyone can get a title reprinted. Assuming it's their car!

exactly why i said something! trying to sell a car you dont have permission to sell for quick money.

black on black runs n drives but shakes ....dent on drivers door but thats bout all ...i use it everyday but inspection runs out 2/10 so after all the cash i sunk its gone i dont want it...no title,no questions not stolen jus between family but its gotta go........comes with the stock wheels....9739004535 can send pictures cause cant get it to work here

Nice second post.

"no questions, not stolen"... lmao. Well THAT makes me feel better about it. I mean if you say so, it MUST be legit. :rolleyes:

Am I supposed to find the title at the end of the rainbow in a little kettle guarded by leprechans?

Members online

No members online now.
Back