00-02 and 03+ Front Grill

Sikness

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Someone backed into my lincoln in a truck the other day (of course just left) and crushed in my black painted grill, so now i have to replace it and re-black it lol. i keep seeing listings for grills that say 00-05 and stuff like that but im pretty sure the 00-02 and 03+ grills are different. am i incorrect and they are compatible or what? i dont want to order one and it not fit properly. whats the low down on the grills? :confused:

Gen I grilles only have chrome along the top. Gen 2 grilles have a full chrome surround.

All grilles fit all years.

ok so they are different strictly cosmetically. that helps me find what i need easier. i want to try to find something DIFFERENT than stock ones but not finding much luck. found a place with a billet (that i could POWDER black) grill that the lines were horizontal not vertical, looked like a Benz or something. but when i asked about it they had been discontinued and sold out.........
anyone know of any that arent so stock looking???

Mclaren. But they've been discontinued as well:

IMG_7770.jpg

haha i found one of those on ebay. not sure if i like the holes, i want to see one on a car. off to "google" i go lol..

Theres a mclaren and an LSE in the forsale forum right now

^
Thanks :) I've been creeping around for a few weeks. Nothing much has changed yet except the Mach 1 chin spoiler. I just did that over the weekend. I really like how it changed the look in front. Still waiting on the Stroker kit. MMR was taking forever and wouldn't give us a delivery date even though they already had payment. So we got my money back and went with Eagle instead who promised a 6 week lead time. So that kit should be here in 2 weeks and we can finally get started! If you didn't notice the front of my car is sitting higher than normal...It's begging for an engine lol

Members online

Back