00-02 and 03+ Front Grill

Sikness

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Someone backed into my lincoln in a truck the other day (of course just left) and crushed in my black painted grill, so now i have to replace it and re-black it lol. i keep seeing listings for grills that say 00-05 and stuff like that but im pretty sure the 00-02 and 03+ grills are different. am i incorrect and they are compatible or what? i dont want to order one and it not fit properly. whats the low down on the grills? :confused:

Gen I grilles only have chrome along the top. Gen 2 grilles have a full chrome surround.

All grilles fit all years.

ok so they are different strictly cosmetically. that helps me find what i need easier. i want to try to find something DIFFERENT than stock ones but not finding much luck. found a place with a billet (that i could POWDER black) grill that the lines were horizontal not vertical, looked like a Benz or something. but when i asked about it they had been discontinued and sold out.........
anyone know of any that arent so stock looking???

Mclaren. But they've been discontinued as well:

IMG_7770.jpg

haha i found one of those on ebay. not sure if i like the holes, i want to see one on a car. off to "google" i go lol..

Theres a mclaren and an LSE in the forsale forum right now

^
Thanks :) I've been creeping around for a few weeks. Nothing much has changed yet except the Mach 1 chin spoiler. I just did that over the weekend. I really like how it changed the look in front. Still waiting on the Stroker kit. MMR was taking forever and wouldn't give us a delivery date even though they already had payment. So we got my money back and went with Eagle instead who promised a 6 week lead time. So that kit should be here in 2 weeks and we can finally get started! If you didn't notice the front of my car is sitting higher than normal...It's begging for an engine lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back