My 2003 Deville DHS is Cadillac's largest car is also its only one with front-wheel drive for 2003.
The 2003 DeVille DHS comes with a 4.6-liter V8 and 4-speed automatic transmission and 275 hp.
Traction control and ABS are standard. So is load-leveling rear suspension and front side airbags providing head and torso protection.
My DeVille comes with GM OnStar and an automatic tire-pressure monitor. Other features include heated/cooled front seats, heated steering wheel, and heated rear seats.
Look forward to my installing an entirely new sound system soon. Naturally I will post updates here.
A few features:
Stay Tuned for more to come! First mod planned -- new sound system!
- 2 Rear Seat Power Outlets
- Front Driver Power Seat Adjusts 10 Ways Total
- Front Dual Massage Seats
- Front Passenger Power Seat Adjusts 10 Ways Total
- Front Passenger Underseat Storage
- Leather Seats
- Rear Seat HVAC Controls
- Rear Seat Pass-Through
- Cargo Net
- Front Dual Seatback Storage Pockets
- Lockable Glovebox
- Child Safety Door Locks Located On Rear Doors
- Crash Sensor Sends GPS Signal
- Driver Airbag With Dual Stage Deployment
- Front Dual Power Lumbar
- Front Dual Seatbelt Pretensioners
- Front Side Airbags
- Front and Rear Outboard 3-Point Seatbelts With Center Lap Belts
- Passenger Airbag With Dual Stage Deployment
- Rear Heated Bench Seat With Power Lumbar, Headrests, and Fold-Down Center Armrest
- Programmable Power Door Locks
- Theftlock(R) Radio Anti-Theft
Vehicle Anti-Theft Via Alarm and PASS-Key(R) III Engine Immobilizer
- 4-Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes
- All-Speed Traction Control Controlled By ABS and Engine Management
- Front Power 303-mm X 32-mm Vented Disc and Rear Power 297-mm X 11-mm Solid Disc Brakes