Lincoln0.jpg

1995 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC with 75,500 miles

This car spent it's entire life in California (and was a Pastor's wife's vehicle). It now has 75,500 miles on it. All original with complete maintenance done (100k service done 3 months ago). New Michelin Defenders all around. New NAV/DVD/BT stereo.

General Description

This 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII (regarding condition) is a 9 out of 10. It runs perfectly. This pic is in front the the south rim of the Grand Canyon last month. The Air Ride suspension works great. There is no rust (as you can see), and also regarding the under carriage. I'd say, this is the nicest / cleanest luxury car I have ever owned (I like it even better than my 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus). With the replacement stereo, I am now able to do Bluetooth phone calls (necessary here in Illinois due to strict phone cell use laws) & it also has NAV built in. I am also able to use streaming radio from my cell phone (and if I want to use Google Maps to report traffic, it plays over the stereo). I will be adding a rear camera in a couple of weeks. No it isn't the latest Ford Sync solution, but it works good enough for government work). I'd be interested in hearing opinions about this gem. ;)

Lincoln0.jpg
Lincoln1.jpg
Lincoln2.jpg
Lincoln3.jpg
Lincoln4.jpg
Lincoln5.jpg
Lincoln6.jpg
Lincoln7.jpg
Lincoln8.jpg
Lincoln9.jpg
Lincoln10.jpg
Lincoln11.jpg
Lincoln12.jpg
Lincoln13.jpg
Lincoln14.jpg
Lincoln16.jpg
Lincoln17.jpg
Lincoln18.jpg
Lincoln19.jpg
Lincoln20.jpg
Lincoln21.jpg
Lincoln22.jpg
Lincoln23.jpg
Lincoln24.jpg
Lincoln25.jpg
Lincoln26.jpg
Lincoln27.jpg
Lincoln28.jpg
Lincoln29.jpg
Lincoln30.jpg
Lincoln31.jpg
Lincoln32.jpg

Comments

This car is still driving like a cream puff. I can't believe how lucky I was in getting this Mark VIII.

Nice Mark. I have a '94 in red with only 48k miles on it almost as clean as yours.

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
amarine1
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

More from amarine1

Share this item