93 Mark VIII
Superchip
2.5" True Dual Exhaust
Flowmaster Delta 50s
H-Pipe
20" Enkei Kapones
245/40/20 BFG G-Force T/A KDWs
Lightning plugs and FRP Wires
LSC Bumpers and Trim (waiting to be installed)
Shaved Emblems, SVT badges
Dynoed@228HP, 253TQ
Custom Air Suspension as follows:
7 gal tank filled by (1) ViAir 450C and (1) rebuilt Mark VIII Compressor
(150psi system)
Removed bumpstops from front struts
Front struts and bear bags drilled to accept 1/2 lines
6 3/8" SMC valves (10mm version)
2 1/8" valves (front dump valves)
Remote Inflate/Deflate via Alpine 8028 alarm.

99STS
20" Kapones + BFG KDWs - 245/40/20s
Tinted Windows
Debadged
Black Rear Panel
Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers
Magnaflow High Flow Cat
Removed Exhaust Resonator
NOTE: V Series and Two-Tone Pics are edits!

2005 Suzuki Katana 600
Bone Stock

Comments

Nice... 20's look wild on the Mark. Any issues with rubbing? Also, is that the stock air-sus lowered like that?

The car is fast bagged through modified stock bags. I added some air suspension info in the description section. It will rub when totally aired out, but the car can not be driven at that height.

Very nicd DJ. Those 20' Capones are killer. I see that the 245's barely made inside the well. What was the offset on those rims. A dropped Mark with big rims is the look for sure.

I've dreamed about "Pimp My Ride" knocking on my door and pimping mine like that, I'd lick their garage clean (exaggeration? not!). My friends think I am crazy cause repair $'s hurt, but she is so worth it. Nice to see I am not alone, yours is beautiful

one day ,one day my mark will be like that, im really feelin urs bro...!!

3-8`S IN KANSAS,CITY-ROLLIN 20`S,NONE BLACK,BAD ASS

That's sick. Soon as I graduate and start gettin serious money, I'll be going on a modding spree.

Hey dj I just bought a 1996 mark viii. Can I run 20 inch rims without modifying the bags?W/ the same offset?

press77 - You do not need to modify your bags, 245/40/20s fit fine with 3/16" spacers up front. You could run 245/35/20s without spacers.

Man, that Mark is sweeeet! But the edited pic of the Cadi is really not cool. I saw that grill and damn near lost mind! I've been trying to find a V grill for my 98 STS, an I thought I finally found someone who could tell me where to get it.

hey dj this maybe a stupid question, but does the spacer go between the shock in the bottom of the shock tower and where can you order or buy them from?

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
djKale
Views
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back