LS Crash from dashcam

kid was out of the car before it even stopped! amazing.

dang the LS is pretty safe! guess thats one less LS i can buy when i get enough money..

holy :q:q:q:q! thats crazy! i've seen it 3 times and i'm still not believing what i see...

It was like a clown car... 3 guys exited the front. stupid criminals.

:eek:

They're going to be in some serious pain after that crash.

Not to shabby

I almost didn't open this thread in fear of seeing Man Bewbs and his dog drive over a rockslide for the 100th time.

Note to self: Use LS as getaway vehicle, you will survive the crash.

I knew that would show up here when I saw it. LS did hold up well, why couldn't they have wrecked a Malibu or Grand Am like most of those :q:q:q:q:q:q:qs do.

That's a big crash!
But what's the sound in the car that's video taping it? Is he watching a Rambo movie or what? o_O

But what's the sound in the car that's video taping it? Is he watching a Rambo movie or what? o_O

Transit bus not car. Money collection or rattling bike rack or wheelchair lift. Also driver notices (or gets a radio alert) that a high speed pursuit is occurring before accident happens. Listen to comment just before the pick-up is hit by LS going wrong way (something about high speed chase) and I think he stops way back from the minivan because of this.

Holy crap. That was intense. I lol'd @ how fast that kid driving popped out.

When I first watched it I honestly thought it was fake how fast those kids got outta the car. I dont even think the car came to a complete stop before the driver was half way outta the car. Lol.. crazy crash though

Then go find the car for the usual requested donor parts. LOL. Kidding....

what a bunch of low birth weight sons of b!tches, i just hope they "resist" a little bit once the cops catch them!

Sorry Loud. The fat donut filled cops were probably too lazy to try and run after them. Low metabolism loses. :)

Members online

Back