LS Crash from dashcam

They may be too fat to catch them but who needs speed with a .40 hollow point and a good aim.

Bullets do not turn corners. Show me one in person(literally with me standing there) that does and I will pay for your idle issue.

Whether they're on drugs or not, their adrenaline must have been going crazy from the chase and crash, which is why they jumped out so quick and appear to not have even felt anything. I have a feeling once they calm down a bit they'll feel like they got hit by a truck....oh wait...

The corner shot can fire around corners.

From a stationary position I agree. I said show me a "bullet" that can turn corners. Read closely young grasshopper. In fact, I'll even loan you another one of my toys and the "fun clip" for practice. And for the record, it is the aforementioned 40 cal with 15 hollow points already loaded. :)

glock.jpg

LOL...i know what you said.

If you want to get technical its called a round not a bullet. And i dont see any clips in your picture.

mpk53.jpg

Technically, we are both incorrect...it is ammunition. And generally accepted vernacular applied to commonly understood topics usually suffices in "general" conversation but not in others.

But who is splitting hairs... :)

But again, show me one that can turn a corner and I'll hop a flight for your demonstration and money for some coils. LOL. ;)

Lmao...u know I am just messing with u my friend. It is a small joy but a joy nonetheless. LOL. I am in the car now and happy to report it has been a good break in thus far and the no unusual oil consumption. Looks as if we have a go. Buying an xcal next and loading tunes from Torrie at 3000 miles. Strong feeling a 75 shot of nos will be on it by the Nationals. :)

Last time I checked, it was against a concealed permit to show your guns. That qualified as brandishing. Or so I've heard :p

Last time I checked, it was against a concealed permit to show your guns. That qualified as brandishing. Or so I've heard :p

I live in the Republic of Texas...here every other person has a gun. Multiple for that matter.

Florida. You can carry concealed, as long as it's concealed. If you are taking it out showing people etc it is brandishing a weapon.

It's to prevent morons from going into the middle of a busy restaurant and taking their gun out and showing their friends. It's a common sense law since most people lack it. About the only exception would be a gun-show or shooting range, etc.

Also illegal to discharge a firearm within city limits (where I live) unless in self-defense (as determined by cops) or at a designated firing range. Again, another common sense law to prevent dumbarses from shooting at crap in their back yard.

As far as the concealed carry goes, Florida has the greatest reciprocity of any state at 37 and they actually issue a permit. This means you can provide documentation when someone asks for it which goes a lot further then trying to convince some cop you aren't robbing a place.

Even then there are some places where you are still better off throwing it in a lock-box and putting it in the trunk. NYC being one of those places.

Glad my laws pertaining to concealed carry in Ohio are a bit different. But, in Ohio we cannot carry concealed in any establishment which serves alcohol. But that is a discussion for another day. LOL.

Glad my laws pertaining to concealed carry in Ohio are a bit different. But, in Ohio we cannot carry concealed in any establishment which serves alcohol. But that is a discussion for another day. LOL.

I like the two laws I quoted. There are enough dumbarses around that they need to be there. You can still carry it holstered or concealed, just not in your hand.

Looking back over the last 20 years, I have never had any occasion where I have contemplated carrying openly. As a non drinker, I do not appreciate not being able to utilize my concealed permit in restaurants just because they serve alcohol. But while it leaves room for any number of debatable scenarios, I do respect the logic behind the law.

Looking back over the last 20 years, I have never had any occasion where I have contemplated carrying openly. As a non drinker, I do not appreciate not being able to utilize my concealed permit in restaurants just because they serve alcohol. But while it leaves room for any number of debatable scenarios, I do respect the logic behind the law.

Yup, can't carry in any establishment (or part thereof) that dispenses alcohol for consumption. And government buildings, schools, hospitals, airports, etc.

Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!! Impressive video

Crazy how criminals and arseholes never get hurt in these crashes. I wonder how the innocent people in the other vehicles fared? Hope they were able to hop right out of their cars too.

On another note I know it killed the cops not to be able to stop at that Arby's.

Lol, I drive one of those buses. :D

Damn criminals, quit ruining our cars.

Wisconsin just passed their conceal carry laws. I work in a pizza pub and the (female) owner is pro gun so there is just a friendly reminder at the entrances that it is illegal to consume alcohol while carrying a concealed weapon in WI. A lot of other businesses I see prohibit carrying in a weapon but at the same time that also makes them liable if anything goes down in their establishment with a weapon! We've gotten a few letters from patrons thanking us for not infringing on their right to carry.

Hey that crash was pretty sweet too! They probably stole the car to begin with.

Members online

No members online now.
Back