Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
What would you do with it?

i'd

1. Invest 500k
2. Pay off my parents house
3. Buy a nice little home w/ big garage
4. Buy a couple cars, not to exceed 30k each
4.5. Spend 10k on the mark. Go fast stuffs.
5. Give my bro's a LITTLE bit
6. Nephews college fund

I'd continue to work obv.

Tithe or otherwise donate 10% to charity
Blow 100k on "stuff" (cars, toys, TVs, etc)
pay off my house
give my only sister 50k or so toward her first house
set aside 50k to travel the world with the new Mrs
Guess that leaves about 500k to invest in my future....

Oh yeah, and not work nearly as hard as I do now!

EDIT: This is all assuming that $1M is after the government takes its "share". Things change a little if you have to pay taxes on that sum.

spend 999,000 on drugs and put the rest in the bank:D j/k 500,000 would go into something that would earn me the most intrest, and the other 500k would be for a house,wise investments for my daughters future,modding my srt8 jeep maybe a supra tt and help a few family members.

I would buy the house below in Costa Rica and get the hell out of the US and not tell anyone what my address is. Put the rest in the bank and figure out a small business to start there and live off of. Vacation for life.

http://propertiesincostarica.com/properties/tamarindocustomexecutivehomewithpool.html

matapalo1_b130c522b2a07485fe5b3fcf992c0940.jpg

matapalo2_c54db9a9d05f0b172fc494a409761ac9.jpg

• Ranch / Gazebo
  • Furnished--------------------GOOD, nothing to move.
  • Lock up garage--------------GOOD, the Mark would be in there.
  • Total privacy and security----GOOD
  • Close to shops---------------GOOD
  • Full A/C---------------------GOOD
  • Maid´s room-----------------GOOD, I might do her if she looks good enough.
  • Laundry room---------------GOOD
  • Terrace---------------------GOOD
If it didn't work out or I didn't like it, I would always have something to sell.

If for some reason I decided not to develop a taste for cocaine and hookers, I'd...

-$350k invested in safe channels such as gold/bonds/CD
-$150k invested in risky but high potential payoff stocks
-$200k spent on starting up or taking ownership of some sort of business
-$150k spent on buying various "cash" deal houses under 20k each that people want to dump, and get them into good living condition. I'd stay in one, give one to my mother, one to each of my 2 brothers, and one for my grandmother, and rent the rest out to shmucks who will bail without fulfilling lease contract terms so I can keep thier security deposits, then when the real estate market comes back I'll sell them and reinvest
-$50k spent on buying a good reliable and efficient daily driver and prepay my car insurance for as long as I can, and make my Mark the best I can afford it to be
-$100k leftover would pay my bills and buy me food while I finish school and get my health where it needs to be until my business, real estate, and investments start paying off.

Once I built my mini-empire, I'd not traditionally "work". Not for anyone else at least. I hate to break away from the pack of folks who say they'd keep thier day job, who want to keep running in the hamster wheel etc. But I'm not gonna lie. Managing my assets to keep them going, and time spent advocating to try to lower the amount of morbid obese people in america would be my "work". A million bucks would transform my life because I realize two things; both how MUCH and how LITTLE that amount of money is in today's world.

Get a modest house with a few acres of land, a black Dodge Charger SRT8, a black Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport convertible, a black first gen Ford F-150 Lightning and a black Harley Davidson Blackline.

Get a modest house with a few acres of land, a black Dodge Charger SRT8, a black Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport convertible, a black first gen Ford F-150 Lightning and a black Harley Davidson Blackline.

you got something against white? :shifty: :shifty:

1. Pay off all my debts.

2. Get drunk.

3. Buy a house somewhere up north.

4. Put enough away for retirement.

5. Buy 3 more Mark VIII's. :D

I would keep $200.000, and give the rest to the German Shepherd rescue in Los Angeles.
Bob.

I would do the norm and pay off the familys and I's debt then donate every last penny to the guide dogs for the blind. I dont want any money that I havent earned...That and two chicks at the same time.

Buy my dad a Chrysler Cordoba and a ZR-1
Buy my mom a house
Drop my Lincoln
Donate

10% tithe
Pay off the house
Pay off me and my wife's student loans
Pay cash for a few rental properties
Possibly start my own business
Pick up a turbo MKS or SHO (for me)
Pick up something newer (SUV) for my wife
Help out our parents and siblings a little bit
Put about 400,000.00 in the bank and let the interest accrue to pay for my baby's college!

tithe, pay off my house, fund my kids education, buy a small shop with four bays to rent out lift time for do it yourselfers, give the rest away to who needs it more than I do...

I'd pay off and repair my parent's house, then do the same for my house. after that probably sell my house and move somewhere different, not work for a bit so i could actually take the time to get a degree the right way (study) and then with that start up a business venture to keep myself busy and more importantly out of trouble :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back