FINALLY! Have a way to get any black sealant headlight apart including 03+'s

n8bachelor said:
I dont see why this kit would be more expensive than the 00-02 kit. It will be the same product right? just with different size rings?
We'll see when the product arrives.... I can't wait.

What color are the 'standard' rings? I notice you have listed Blue, Red,
3000k, 4500k, and 8000k in addition to the 'standard' color.
According to Umnitza the kit will only be available in the standard white color. As for pricing, that is what Umnitza said the pricing was going to be. I don't have much say so because of the minimum adverstised price policy.

Kelleyo said:
Got it!!

So how long do you estimate this project to be?

About 3-5 hours. I wouldnt rush this one. Take your time and you will be happy with the result.

Thanks! I have seached but I could not find wiring 03 HID light into a 00 dose anyone have schamatics for this

Stop bringing back old threads. It's stupid. Surely when people are digging around for old :q:q:q:q they see all of the new info that Alax and others have taken the time to provide.

Stop bringing back old threads. It's stupid. Surely when people are digging around for old :q:q:q:q they see all of the new info that Alax and others have taken the time to provide.

those are some different looking angel eyes on your LS in your sig :shifty:

different compared to what? To the OP's angel eyes?

So wait a minute. People get bitched at for not searching for old threads first. Now someone found an old thread, and wanted info from it, and now that's wrong? So, what is the right way then, because technically all alax's angel eye threads are old too.....

So wait a minute. People get bitched at for not searching for old threads first. Now someone found an old thread, and wanted info from it, and now that's wrong? So, what is the right way then, because technically all alax's angel eye threads are old too.....

Yeah, I was being overly picky I suppose. But when an old thread is brought up again and it's one that takes people BACKWARDS in their understanding, that helps no one. Alax has put together so much information on it that a person can damn near just lay their headlights next to their computer and come back in the morning. And it's al from 2010 and 2011.

Yeah, I was being overly picky I suppose. But when an old thread is brought up again and it's one that takes people BACKWARDS in their understanding, that helps no one. Alax has put together so much information on it that a person can damn near just lay their headlights next to their computer and come back in the morning. And it's al from 2010 and 2011.

Now that I agree with 100%

Members online

Back