How much would you let your Mark viii go for.....seriously?

The omen

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
If someone were to come up to you and ask you to sell your mark, how much (for real) would you hand the title over for?

2000 without the stereo

Some days I believe some of us would pay someone to take it and other days there wouldn't be enough money in the world for us to part with the car...only car I have ever had that resulted in a love/hate relationship.

I asked this question months back but forgot what i said..i'd have to have 4k. But right now my car is salty,stock nasty rims and the front end is creaking..In acouple months when it warms up i'll beable to put my wheels back on,tint it,clean her up and give it some basic maint..Then i'd have to have 6-6.5...

I let my 94 go (the one in my sig) without the hood,rims or hid housings for 3,500. I just settled with my insurance company for my totaled 98 lsc for 4,500. Laser, your tempting me to come down to Texas with 10k :D

Even with the work I have done, $3500 would get it.

I let my 94 go (the one in my sig) without the hood,rims or hid housings for 3,500. I just settled with my insurance company for my totaled 98 lsc for 4,500. Laser, your tempting me to come down to Texas with 10k :D
Go for it! Its going on craigslist right now. Car has to be sold ASAP to cover bills. :(

People ask me this question all the time. Honestly though, despite the fact that I rarely drive it, I dont think $10k would even bring mine home. It took me too many years to find it and get it where I want it.

I cant really think of any other car I'd rather have, unless it was an 4sp E-body mopar, or brand new STI. (im sure ill get flamed for that one)

Members online

No members online now.
Back