Factory Cellphone (not built in)

TheBigRedOne

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a factory cellphone (the separate one, not the built in style) they want to sell? I have a friend that had one in his CE and it was stolen.

tempting...Would be hard to sell it though even if it serves no purpose.

Why would he want to replace it? They are not even the older version of digital. Thats a pure analog setup. Dont think any service providers have that ability any more.

Why would he want to replace it? They are not even the older version of digital. Thats a pure analog setup. Dont think any service providers have that ability any more.

I don't know, I told him that but I guess it came with the car so he wants it.

Gotta be worth a cheese burger and a coke, no?

Why the :q:q:q:q would someone steel that, what else got stolen, a tatered pair of tighty whiteys

Have you found a cell phone yet? If not, I have 2 factory cell phones that went in the consoles. I would sell you one for $20 plus shipping. Let me know.

Have you found a cell phone yet? If not, I have 2 factory cell phones that went in the consoles. I would sell you one for $20 plus shipping. Let me know.

Its not for me, its for my friend. He wants the separate cell phone. Not the built in one that goes in the console.

That is a separate cellphone, it has a cradle that it snaps into and a coiled cord all 3 of which can be removed.......

No other OEM phone options.

93-96%20console%20phone.jpg

Sounds like he wants a bag phone lol. They're useless and I don't know of any Mark VIII that came with a bag phone unless the car came without the built in style and the dealer gave the buyer a free bag phone.

My 93 had a built in one. I sold the damn thing about 3 years ago for about $50 on ebay. In my opinion ... Took up space. I was cool to hear the phone ask for a number. That was back in 93.

That is a separate cellphone, it has a cradle that it snaps into and a coiled cord all 3 of which can be removed.......

No other OEM phone options.

93-96%20console%20phone.jpg

So what do you call this? You cant use the one you mention outside of the car if its unplugged.

97-98armrestwphone.gif

I could think of 1000 other things i would rather spend the money on just to shove In the console...like a gun specifically to kill people that buy analog phones

Members online

Back