Wood Trim

I think someone like just askt this... Like within the last couple hours

yea someone "askt" it already.

and with a dremel or some sort of cutting tool, yes they come off the door panals. reattaching then can be kind of tricky and its not as sturdy as befor.

Thanks guys, I was looking back through previous posts and just couldn't find it. Getting the parts back on shouldn't be a problem. Once I change them, I think I can get them back on permanently without any problems.

My trim holds just like I never removed it. I just took my time and used the flimsy flat nuts to reattach it. Boy that sounds horrible.....

yea someone "askt" it already.

and with a dremel or some sort of cutting tool, yes they come off the door panals. reattaching then can be kind of tricky and its not as sturdy as befor.

i used a soldering iron to melt the crap and then a socket to take the nut off, reattach with the same nut worked as good as new for me, mines a 2000 might be different. i covered mine in fabric

the flash made it look kinda shiny but its not so not the best pic ever. took a long time to take apart the temp control buttons.

103_0110.gif

this was when i first started before i did the center vents and fiberglassed the headunit and stuff, but shows the material better i think.

PIC_0193.gif

one of the door

PIC_0192.gif

I also took my time and removed the nuts and when I was done I used them to reattach the panels and melted the ends just like the factory. Click on my car domain page to see the finished results.

Members online

No members online now.
Back