Wood Trim

I think someone like just askt this... Like within the last couple hours

yea someone "askt" it already.

and with a dremel or some sort of cutting tool, yes they come off the door panals. reattaching then can be kind of tricky and its not as sturdy as befor.

Thanks guys, I was looking back through previous posts and just couldn't find it. Getting the parts back on shouldn't be a problem. Once I change them, I think I can get them back on permanently without any problems.

My trim holds just like I never removed it. I just took my time and used the flimsy flat nuts to reattach it. Boy that sounds horrible.....

yea someone "askt" it already.

and with a dremel or some sort of cutting tool, yes they come off the door panals. reattaching then can be kind of tricky and its not as sturdy as befor.

i used a soldering iron to melt the crap and then a socket to take the nut off, reattach with the same nut worked as good as new for me, mines a 2000 might be different. i covered mine in fabric

the flash made it look kinda shiny but its not so not the best pic ever. took a long time to take apart the temp control buttons.

103_0110.gif

this was when i first started before i did the center vents and fiberglassed the headunit and stuff, but shows the material better i think.

PIC_0193.gif

one of the door

PIC_0192.gif

I also took my time and removed the nuts and when I was done I used them to reattach the panels and melted the ends just like the factory. Click on my car domain page to see the finished results.

Members online

Back