1st mod, new wheels 24 inch "rims"

decibels5

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Picture010.jpg

Neither can I... The Mark LT is a sweet truck. I wish they were refreshing it instead of killing it. Oh well, were I live that just makes them a rarer sight to see. Which makes them cooler to me, personally. I might see ten Escalades in a day, but only one Mark LT a week. Rarity makes their (or any classy car)presence more stunning it my opinion.

next mods are
head unit
hids
amp, mids, and highs
subs, amp, and box(es)
tonneau cover
2", 3" inch drop maybe 2",4"
5 tvs to start
debating on the lambo doors. thinking about the motorized. way up in the air still.
backup camera
truck bed setup after the cover
brakes and rotors

no particular order. whatever i get the hookup on first.
this will get me started and pretty broke. I would like to have this much done by April.

they also sell the supercharger for this truck 5200 bucks. complete kit 12hrs install time. maybe the following year.

next mods are
head unit
hids
amp, mids, and highs
subs, amp, and box(es)
tonneau cover
5 tvs to start
debating on the lambo doors. thinking about the motorized. way up in the air still.
backup camera
brakes and rotors

this will get me started and pretty broke. I would like to have this much done by April.

they also sell the supercharger for this truck 5200 bucks. complete kit 12hrs install time. maybe the following year.

Sounds killer

I say you give it a 7-8' suspension lift and throw some 37' mud boggers on it, lock the axles, then make full use of that little 4wd button somewhere on your dash.

I hope you didn't get rid of the LS......did you?

Truck looks good!! My girl wants one but I'm too cheap!

Finished the drop kit today

Well it took me 3 days, every day after work to complete the 2" 4" drop on the LT. I also replaced all the cheap dusty brake pads that ford uses. Overall I am satisfied with the drop. The wheels now fill up the wheel wells. I am surprised with the ride, actually softened up the front suspension a little. Will take some pics tomorrow. Also added all German made MB Quart components to the doors. Oh yeah, painted my rusty spindle and calipers.
Next week, start on the video system and finishing the audio system.

next mods are
head unit
hids
amp, mids, and highs
subs, amp, and box(es)
tonneau cover
5 tvs to start
backup camera
brakes and rotors

WHEELS, TIRES, 4 TVS, 4 SETS OF DOOR SPEAKERS, 2 SUBS AND BOX, 2 AMPS, 7 INCH NAVIGATION HEAD UNIT, PA SYSTEM, CERAMIC BRAKES, 2,4 DROP, ARE ALL THE MODS DONE SO FAR. MORE TO COME SOON.

For all the guys that like lambo doors, and for those of you that dont. dont really care. Also added the train horns.. The good ones, that make you piss your pants. All the highs, mids, and bass are in. drop kit, lambos, tvs, hids, now its time to save up for the big one. For the lambos, I am currently looking for a good 90 plus degree kit. These will do for now.

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

Just a little update

Well, its car show season and I am almost ready. Finally got the tonneau, Hids, train horns, bed liner. Truck is in the shop getting the truck bed done. Will be going with 4 12" p3s, 2 600.2s, 1 400.4, 2 sets (4 3 way 6.5s). All two tone leather/vinyl, black and grey to match interior. custom fiberglass boxes and panels. ported into the truck. This is all added to the system already in the truck. I will be switching everything else out to match later. dont want to be rolling like a mut. Last thing i will be doing is motorizing a 40 to 60 inch plasma from the tonneau cover. this will take a little while due to cost. will be posting pics as soon as i can. taking good pics of the install.

PICT0023-2.jpg

PICT0043.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

Jesus Christ, RELAX with the mods man! J/K, actually looks really good. I must ask, what the $$$ spent so far? Did you modify the rear doors as well or nah?

Well, its car show season and I am almost ready. Finally got the tonneau, Hids, train horns, bed liner. Truck is in the shop getting the truck bed done. Will be going with 4 12" p3s, 2 600.2s, 1 400.4, 2 sets (4 3 way 6.5s). All two tone leather/vinyl, black and grey to match interior. custom fiberglass boxes and panels. ported into the truck. This is all added to the system already in the truck. I will be switching everything else out to match later. dont want to be rolling like a mut. Last thing i will be doing is motorizing a 40 to 60 inch plasma from the tonneau cover. this will take a little while due to cost. will be posting pics as soon as i can. taking good pics of the install.

PICT0023-2.jpg

PICT0043.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

your truck looks good man. keep it up. give the haters a reason to keep hating!

Members online

No members online now.
Back