where is everyone from?

I am in Tampa, FL (north part of Tampa close to USF area).
---
PICT0047%20copy.jpg

nice the see some peeps in central FL. anybody else? maybe we should have a meet of our own.

clearwater!!

Miami FL... willing and able to set up meets.. not many ppl from miami around here but i got about 2-4 hooked up LS's that would love to meet..

BanginLS said:
Miami FL... willing and able to set up meets.. not many ppl from miami around here but i got about 2-4 hooked up LS's that would love to meet..

I'm down with that, I don't get alot of weekends off but if I know in advance I can work something out. I'm always looking for an excuse to drink beer:D

Grew up in Farmington, New Mexico. Moved to Scottsdale, Arizona to go to work and to finish school.

grew up in san antonio texas and stilweel oklahoma, traveled the u.s. for about a year and ended up in the navy, now living in jacksonville florida, oh yeah, pepps, if you read this, your slacking. wheres the pics at

Florida

Riverview, FL. Again, another suburb in Tampa... What's up with all these sub-areas???

Originally from BOSTON, but business and family brought me here. Oh well....

And yes, let's plan for a statewide meeting guys. From MIA to JAX and in between!

sacramento california. my LS lives down the street from me at the dealership.

currently in indialantic in florida. just south of cocoa. originally from nags head north carolina

paradise valley, PA. originally L.I. ,NY (long time ago)

Members online

No members online now.
Back