Official LS Picture Thread

Pre-winter in the tri-states.:(

Are there any charitable millionaires around here that are willing to spare my poor LS a garage? Surprisingly enough, we got about 3'' and I drove through it just fine today, while I saw a late model pick-up get stuck. Proud of the LS today.

30a5ldc.jpg

Yea I drove mine through 6 inches the other day. It did okay. I think 5-6 is about the cutoff before the LS becomes useless (at least with my setup).

Pre-winter in the tri-states.:(

Are there any charitable millionaires around here that are willing to spare my poor LS a garage? Surprisingly enough, we got about 3'' and I drove through it just fine today, while I saw a late model pick-up get stuck. Proud of the LS today.

30a5ldc.jpg

What's that white stuff????

Yea I drove mine through 6 inches the other day. It did okay. I think 5-6 is about the cutoff before the LS becomes useless (at least with my setup).

IIRC, the LS doesn't have much more than 6" clearance anyway.

ive been a lurker here for a while i figured id share what im working with lol. Criticism is always welcome, good or bad

street_zps36360598.jpg

interior_zps23519f73.jpg

ls_zps405dba05.png

Looking good Jason. Glad you got the suspension fixed.

Thanks Lee. Everything is new in the front now except the driver hub away. That is coming after Christmas. Then new front tires. Got a pretty good flat spot on the one when the ball joint broke. Didn't help that I tried to drive it for about 1/8 mile lol.

Please don't flame me but this Is my first Lincoln Ever owned.. Only had her for about three weeks. Looking for Ideas to improve her. Thinking about keeping the paint because I love blue. I Like the way the LSE tails are all red but I want something different. As far as wheels really not into big rims. The one on her currently 17in stocks that came with the car. 20s would prob be the biggest I would go.. ANY IDEAS WELCOME.

004.jpg

004.jpg

state laws suck here in chicago , 35% is legal limit here , i have 20% but havent got harassed yet

I don't get you guys. I got 20% on mine and it's plenty dark, I can't see how these 2-5% give more benefit then trouble.

Members online

Back