Official LS Picture Thread

I'd only do winter wheels with the dip if at all.

I was told, it's simpler to just mask it off, prep and shoot it with flat black trim and interior paint, supposedly works good.

If I could just keep the air bubbles to a minimum and follow along all the small inlay lines, I'd be golden with the blackout tape.

that night, I dragged my foot on the cord and ripped my light of the shelf and sat on my glasses. It was GAME OVER after that.

have to revisit.

I'd only do winter wheels with the dip if at all.

I was told, it's simpler to just mask it off, prep and shoot it with flat black trim and interior paint, supposedly works good.

If I could just keep the air bubbles to a minimum and follow along all the small inlay lines, I'd be golden with the blackout tape.

that night, I dragged my foot on the cord and ripped my light of the shelf and sat on my glasses. It was GAME OVER after that.

have to revisit.

Sounds like too much alcohol was involved...oh wait...that was me

Coolin'

1081577_10151899302517189_2070452699_n_zps54b8698f.jpg

Looks alright, up to you of course,

I liked this look on yours better,

attachment.jpg

Your wheels look too good to cover up.

Never noticed that BigRig, always the pregnant sign but never the other two. It's the only place we can park close to where all the action happens down there without being harassed.

Going for the all "Murdered Out" Look!
does look nice! +1

When the opportunity presents itself, park like an *******. It wasn't just there for the picture, this "spot" was perfect. "ShameLS"

BR-iJgTCUAAf678jpg-large_zpse9789953.jpg

When the opportunity presents itself, park like an *******. It wasn't just there for the picture, this "spot" was perfect. "ShameLS"

BR-iJgTCUAAf678jpg-large_zpse9789953.jpg

I see nothing wrong with that pic!

41MtdhbjxgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41MtdhbjxgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back