Mark VIII Craigslist finds!!!

Oh, I wish she would live in my fantasy garage, but she'll be in Ventura with ruffsmkviiib and have a beautiful Toreador Red sister.

That car in Ventura. OH MY GOD. I want it! Someone is going to have a hell of a nice Gen2. I really need to detail my silver car one of these days. I feel so bad for it when I see cars this nice. I wonder how good I can get it looking with over 160K miles on the clock.

Company threw a lil bit of an unexpected bonus my way the other day. More than enough to get another Mark. Thinking of the Blue/Cream that is a few towns away (bit more than I want to pay) but also like the 96 BoB at the top of this page. That interior would look so good in Mr Hyde.
And I do like the silver/Black but think one of the other two options would be better.
Probably get the Bob and swap interiors, and use it as a parts car or something, depending on it's condition. Oh, decisions.

Happy Fourth everybody.

Warden, if you got the money to blow and then make some of it back later, I would also be all over that interior for Mr. Hyde. Hell yeah I would. That interior is near mint looking. I never liked the graphite color, unless it was extremely clean and hardly any wrinkles. One reason why I pulled mine and two toned it by leaving the dash and console in. You could make a lot of money back just on the bumper covers, side trim, housings and other 96 related parts and then scrap the rest. You would have well less than $1000 in that nice black interior. That's if you could get it for maybe $2000 or less.

Warden, if you got the money to blow and then make some of it back later, I would also be all over that interior for Mr. Hyde. Hell yeah I would. That interior is near mint looking. I never liked the graphite color, unless it was extremely clean and hardly any wrinkles. One reason why I pulled mine and two toned it by leaving the dash and console in. You could make a lot of money back just on the bumper covers, side trim, housings and other 96 related parts and then scrap the rest. You would have well less than $1000 in that nice black interior. That's if you could get it for maybe $2000 or less.

Its a shame that bob 96 has rocker panel rust..the rest of the car looks nice..the paint fade can be fixed easily..if everything else was solid (highly unlikely) I'd almost want to fix the rockers and save it. Those sunroof drains were a f*ckin terrible idea, don't know what they were thinking.

My 94 had the roof but I was glad that the 95 didn't. I never used the other one when I did have it. Kept it closed 99.9% of the time. Lets too much light in for me.

Yes, the black paint fix would be nothing for that 96. Never seen or dealt with the rust on one before so, can't speak on that part but it seems like it could be stopped. idk..

Ladies and gentlemen... this sweet car is now in the LvC family!!!!!! Carl and his best friend bought it today. Cannot wait for words and pictures. YESSSSSS. :wave

I'm glad someone got it that will be on here.

jumping0044.gif
free-jumping-smileys-853.gif

free-jumping-smileys-1020.gif

free-jumping-smileys-606.gif

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/3912412538.html

Ladies and gentlemen... this sweet car is now in the LvC family!!!!!! Carl and his best friend bought it today. Cannot wait for words and pictures. YESSSSSS. :wave

I'd drive that car twice a month 3-5 miles p/trip & twice a year 300-400 miles just so she can stretch her legs!

I just ran across this and had to share it. For some strange reason, I think I like it. Lol. :D

http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/3914453291.html

I'd swap those wheels for some black 22" wheels, black tints & just drive it low!

Carl said that even the original ink pen that was a dealer gift was in the manual and the VHS tape (sealed), too. He said he's never driven a base, nor I, and that it is a cross between a MK8 and Town Car feel. The interior is perfect and it apparently has one BB sized ding somewhere. He's gonna share some pics after a wax on Saturday. I've been looking for a car for him since April 21st and I'm DYING to scratch and sniff this new addiction... I mean addition. :p

Looks really clean in and out..I don't get how leather lasts that long and looks that good after that many miles..there's still a person physically getting in and out of the car causing dents/folds/crack lines in the leather. All looks good besides that busted ass grille, c'mon its the little details that count.

Looks really clean in and out..I don't get how leather lasts that long and looks that good after that many miles..there's still a person physically getting in and out of the car causing dents/folds/crack lines in the leather. All looks good besides that busted ass grille, c'mon its the little details that count.

She's gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous... I'm not a toreador red kind'a guy but that's one clean Gne 1. However, I'm convinced those front seats have been re-upholstered. It's impossible to have 157k on that leather with NOT ONE crack on it. Unless the owner weighs 75lbs & only wore silk.

the fleebay posting is gone.....that's a repaint? the chrome strips along the bottom are red? broken grill, repaint, dealer sale....hmmm :shifty:

the fleebay posting is gone.....that's a repaint? the chrome strips along the bottom are red? broken grill, repaint, dealer sale....hmmm :shifty:

there are no chrome strips on an LSC. that's why they are red. they are always body colored on an LSC.

Looks like it might be a good deal for someone wanting a gen 1

http://columbusga.craigslist.org/cto/3919688953.html

Must be a popular old man color combination..I found this exact car for sale by me last year with around 30k miles on it at a buick dealer, car was spotless from top to bottom..dealer wanted like 8k for it, unfortunately the car ended up at auction and went out to florida.

Members online

No members online now.
Back