My new lse!!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This what I have been up too.:cool:

2006 LSE front bumper and fodling mirrors.
2002 LSE side skirts, rear bumper with valance, and rear spoiler.
Roof spoiler
SKSpeed dual exhaust tips

Still waiting to finish the new angel-eyes. Tempary headlights.

LSE new look 01.jpg

LSE new look 02.jpg

LSE new look 03.jpg

Not sure how I feel on the window spoiler yet, but it looks pretty decent from those limited pics.

Good job on the transformation. Way better than Razzi, IMO.

Dont like it, turn it back :), just kidding, much better!!!! I dont like any kits on any of the lincolns, Mark VII's, VIII's or the LS's. You car looks much better decromed, different wheels and with the kit removed using LSE parts.

Not sure how I feel on the window spoiler yet, but it looks pretty decent from those limited pics.

Good job on the transformation. Way better than Razzi, IMO.

More shots and angles of the roof spoiler for you. I think it really flows well with the new look.

Roof spoiler 01.jpg

Roof spoiler 02.jpg

Roof spoiler 03.jpg

Roof spoiler 04.jpg

Roof spoiler 05.jpg

Dont like it, turn it back :), just kidding, much better!!!! I dont like any kits on any of the lincolns, Mark VII's, VIII's or the LS's. You car looks much better decromed, different wheels and with the kit removed using LSE parts.

Big change from this to this.

LS%20218.jpg

LSE 02.jpg

Heres something of s novelty. LSE 2006 front bumper with Razzi side skirts and 2002 LSE rear bumper. New exhaust tips. Just two straight pipes. Tips hadn't arrived yet.

New look 01.jpg

New look 03.jpg

New look 04.jpg

amber corners and 06 bumpers looks so weird together!

Looks great bud, keep it up.

Cool stuff rollin
All you gotta do now is get those headlights on!
Do you plan on blacking out the lower grille?

That looks really good Rollin, didn't expect that, I thought for sure you were going with a different body kit.
The rear deck spoiler looks mean, gotta get mine on ... but no sense just yet without the trunk lid redo.

Looks real good sitting three in a row like that, Rollin, Hite & G-rell.

Hite sporting the Wing West ... and I think he lowered the rear suspension as well. (@Lee ???)

G showcasing the white plastidip'ed w/ black roof, not bad, not bad!

more STL meet pics please!
smiley-score010.gif

When I grow up I want a Lincoln like Rollins
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Cool stuff rollin
All you gotta do now is get those headlights on!
Do you plan on blacking out the lower grille?

Thank you. I wasn't planning on it. I really hadn't even thought about it. I need to checkout Manolis LSE conversion. See if he did it. If so, blew it looks.

Rollin, you and Andrizzle would probably be fighting for the most-often-aesthetically-modified LS award. Looks fantastic, as always.

That looks really good Rollin, didn't expect that, I thought for sure you were going with a different body kit.
The rear deck spoiler looks mean, gotta get mine on ... but no sense just yet without the trunk lid redo.

Looks real good sitting three in a row like that, Rollin, Hite & G-rell.

Hite sporting the Wing West ... and I think he lowered the rear suspension as well. (@Lee ???)

G showcasing the white plastidip'ed w/ black roof, not bad, not bad!

more STL meet pics please!
smiley-score010.gif

I did lower the rear and hated it. I made some 1/2" spacers for the strut mounts for now. When the new rear shocks go in I am cuttng the front springs a half coil to make it look level. I hate Eibachs in the rear...it looks like it lower than the front.

thanks for the reply and confirmation Hite, I'm not really sold on lowering the rear either with the Eibachs.
The other day I had qty 3 24X30" patio stones in the LS trunk (for my Generator shed platform) and I was looking at
it in the driveway before unloading ... and I'm like, NEVER, not going to happen, do not want it sitting like that in the rear.

thanks for the reply and confirmation Hite, I'm not really sold on lowering the rear either with the Eibachs.
The other day I had qty 3 24X30" patio stones in the LS trunk (for my Generator shed platform) and I was looking at
it in the driveway before unloading ... and I'm like, NEVER, not going to happen, do not want it sitting like that in the rear.

I am on my cell. Cannot post the profile pic I want. But my reared sits about a half inch lower then my front. Thinking about putting the factory springs back in.

Members online

No members online now.
Back