Mlara1129's C-List Finds

If youre lookig to upgrade, i have to agree with stugots, not the best looking jag wheel out there. Probably close to the opposite. Not to mention, that for that price you could really upgrade to some nice 18+ jag wheels with tires. I'd keep my stock wheels.

Just my opinion. Gl on your search.

If youre lookig to upgrade, i have to agree with stugots, not the best looking jag wheel out there. Probably close to the opposite. Not to mention, that for that price you could really upgrade to some nice 18+ jag wheels with tires. I'd keep my stock wheels.

Just my opinion. Gl on your search.

+10000

Tell us what major city you're near and I'll do some digging for you. Within the last 2 months I got 19" volvos for $500 with tires, and 18" jags with tires for 400. All with good tires, and the wheels in good condition, you can probably score similar... it will take some patience and A LOT of searching though.

Tell us what major city you're near and I'll do some digging for you. Within the last 2 months I got 19" volvos for $500 with tires, and 18" jags with tires for 400. All with good tires, and the wheels in good condition, you can probably score similar... it will take some patience and A LOT of searching though.

^ True story. Dude hooked me up with lots of good wheel finds. You got to be quick though, because all the ones he sent me were sold within the week.

Major cities are Des Moines...it's a 3 hr one way travel.

Otherwise my zip is 50650....BumF Iowa...haha

I try to keep my eyes open...but it's tough some days.

Otherwise my zip is 50650....BumF Iowa...haha

I try to keep my eyes open...but it's tough some days.

Otherwise my zip is 50650....BumF Iowa...

oh, I had an LTL pick up of a half dozen skids of die castings out of Cedar Rapids for a backhaul once, winter of 2011.

Nice area!

yup, I saw. I had to overnight it in their parking lot as I just missed them when they closed, was a tight deadline to get to them before closing, got loaded up next morning first thing and departed from there. Grabbed a shower on the I-80E at the Pilot and made my ways towards Detroit back home into Canada.

... just found it, couldn't think of it, Ashley Furniture Industries, Arcadia, Wisconsin, whole town dedicated to the furniture plant, used to go there often to drop our empties and pick up a loaded trailer to take home, I was on something else and empty when they detoured me to grab those skids out of Cedar Rapids.

hahaha .... it's coming back to me now, I was pissed cuz I was supposed to have been back home earlier had I taken the load out of Arcadia, which was 24hrs. Instead I missed CR closing time and had to wait until the next day.

yes yes .... ok, sorry enough about that already.

yeah, nice place!

yup, I saw. I had to overnight it in their parking lot as I just missed them when they closed, was a tight deadline to get to them before closing, got loaded up next morning first thing and departed from there. Grabbed a shower on the I-80E at the Pilot and made my ways towards Detroit back home into Canada.

... just found it, couldn't think of it, Ashley Furniture Industries, Arcadia, Wisconsin, whole town dedicated to the furniture plant, used to go there often to drop our empties and pick up a loaded trailer to take home, I was on something else and empty when they detoured me to grab those skids out of Cedar Rapids.

hahaha .... it's coming back to me now, I was pissed cuz I was supposed to have been back home earlier had I taken the load out of Arcadia, which was 24hrs. Instead I missed CR closing time and had to wait until the next day.

yes yes .... ok, sorry enough about that already.

yeah, nice place!

I dated a woman from LaCrosse WI for way to long...I also went to Arcadia to pull my mini rod tractor. That town is in the middle of the biggest valley I've ever seen in my life.

Members online

No members online now.
Back