Goodbye LS

jinx, I love the new Fusions. The new 3rd gens make the first two gens look raw and unpolished. Congrats on the purchase. If I hadn't fallen in love with the LS, I would have been looking at a Fusion.

Have you ever tried driving a RWD 5-7 months a year in the snow?

Yes. I absolutely prefer RWD. It's not even close actually.

(Spent 12 years driving in Michigan)

Plus was there anything more fun than taking your girlfriend to a big empty parking lot and scaring the crap out of her?

Congratulations

I still haven't decided if I like the looks of that car or not. I do like the looks of the last generation Fusion. My sister has a 2010 Fusion Sport and that looks nice.

Looks good man. Seemed comfortable when I sat in one, though I haven't have a ride in one yet. Enjoy!

Yeah, the White Platinum is beautiful when under lights. I probably won't be doing wheel upgrades anytime soon. In fact, I kinda already did a wheel upgrade (though same size as stock). I didn't like the ones that came with it, so I ordered the rims for the SE Appearance package separately.

These are the wheels that came with it:
dsc00991200x800.jpg

dsc01011200x800.jpg

They are 18x8, 5x108 with a 63.4 bore, if anyone is interested! Though they use acorn style lug nuts (not sure if there are any acorn style lugs that would work with the LS). OK, done with my sales pitch :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back